• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was some sketch on a comedy show. He actually thinks it’s a legit banger  the fucking hand movements

Metal!!! https://www.bandlab.com/posts/7ed45cbe-ae6f-ea11-a94c-0003ffd19c0f   Lol these samples are fucking sick   

cooke, you should get fl studio. it's way better! it doesn't come with stock loops, but you can make some sick tracks with it. it's easy too.

as for mobile, garageband is still king. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

cooke, you should get fl studio. it's way better! it doesn't come with stock loops, but you can make some sick tracks with it. it's easy too.

as for mobile, garageband is still king. 

I'll check it out 

42 minutes ago, kaz said:

what? this is nothing like the first track and it sounds terrible :D  

the first one was really cool, nice atmosphere just needs some hard hitting drums or something

Lol different track. I think the first one is fine. Heather drums would ruin the atmosphere. 

11 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

There was a sw game?

We only really had the concept laid out (Holyax and I). It was going to be a 2D fighting game where each character would be a poster on the site, and he had a already drawn up a bunch of funny representations of each one. Problem was that it fell apart on the tech side, mainly due to my own stubbornness. I was adamant on using Unity to prototype it but I knew very little about the engine and fighting games by design are incredibly complex. If we had gone with something that already had the proper tools in place (like MUGEN) then we might have been able to pull it off.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

We only really had the concept laid out (Holyax and I). It was going to be a 2D fighting game where each character would be a poster on the site, and he had a already drawn up a bunch of funny representations of each one. Problem was that it fell apart on the tech side, mainly due to my own stubbornness. I was adamant on using Unity to prototype it but I knew very little about the engine and fighting games by design are incredibly complex. If we had gone with something that already had the proper tools in place (like MUGEN) then we might have been able to pull it off.

Fucking do it. I wanna be the jew hunter!

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol different track. I think the first one is fine. Heather drums would ruin the atmosphere. 

alright bro, you are the maestro of the track. I will download it and listen to it some more, i really dig the synths.

didn't mean to disrespect your other track but that just wasn't for me, you know that. :-*

1 hour ago, kaz said:

alright bro, you are the maestro of the track. I will download it and listen to it some more, i really dig the synths.

didn't mean to disrespect your other track but that just wasn't for me, you know that. :-*

I understand :) did you listen to the others? 

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I understand :) did you listen to the others? 

just the first and the other one i didn't like. gon listen to the others soon and gds as well. 

i made some techno tracks when i was a teenager, i want to get back into it. my friends recommended me fruity loops, also for tracks like yours.

your track reminded me of milieu, that guy does some amazing laid back music.

my favs. goddamn i love synths :glad: