Damn, sounds like Ori and the Will of the Wisps has stuttering/crashing issues on Xbox One consoles

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In the event it's impossible to tell who gives a shit? No one would ever notice so why lord it around for months on end?

People noticed the better animation and the better Frame rate the first DAY the demo was available on Switch :trump2:

Why does it bother you so much that Ori runs slightly better on Switch?  

are you ok? 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess DynamiteCop was getting mad earlier than me then lol  

Well they aren't spending much time optimizing for XDone, that's their 3rd priority revenue source. The most love and care will go to Switchm then PC is second, then of course as per MS guidelines Xbo

The score should and will be dragged down because of this. Reviewers can only review what they have been given. Days Gone suffered from the same issue where the code sent out to reviewers didn't have

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

People noticed the better animation and the better Frame rate the first DAY the demo was available on Switch :trump2:

Why does it bother you so much that Ori runs slightly better on Switch?  

are you ok? 

It doesn't bother anyone, it's a 5 year old build versus a port which has engine improvements from the newest game. I mean I'll be playing the second game tomorrow, and you won't so that's all it really comes down to. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't bother anyone, it's a 5 year old build versus a port which has engine improvements from the newest game. I mean I'll be playing the second game tomorrow, and you won't so that's all it really comes down to. 

It seems to bother you.  It runs slightly better on the Switch.  Get over it and move on. 

You will survive this.... 

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It seems to bother you.  It runs slightly better on the Switch.  Get over it and move on. 

You will survive this.... 

It runs the same... the main character just animates a bit nicer. :shrug: 

The only one who really cares about it is you... because you're desperate to hold on to some kind of win while we're ready to play the 2nd game :hest: 

:francis: 

FPS test starts at ~1:37

Performance is NOT good at all on the Xbox One X...even with the patch.  I can only imagine what it's like on the OG Xbox One.

PC should be fine.. but still.. lmao... I expected better from the team on the Xbox consoles.

Edited by Remij_
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It runs the same... the main character just animates a bit nicer. :shrug: 

The only one who really cares about it is you... because you're desperate to hold on to some kind of win while we're ready to play the 2nd game :hest: 

Actually you two seem so bothered.  I made a comment about the Switch version being superior (which it is) and the lemmings went into a tizzy fit :mj:

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:francis: 

FPS test starts at ~1:37

Performance is NOT good at all on the Xbox One X...even with the patch.  I can only imagine what it's like on the OG Xbox One.

PC should be fine.. but still.. lmao... I expected better from the team on the Xbox consoles.

How do they know this is actually the launch patch?

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Actually you two seem so bothered.  I made a comment about the Switch version being superior (which it is) and the lemmings went into a tizzy fit :mj:

You've changed you wording to now being "superior" instead of more optimized... because the performance of the two are essentially the same.  Both drop frames... and you're desperate to split hairs to get a "win"... because you're fucking obsessed with jabbing the lemmings.  It's getting fucking pathetic :hest:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well... I assume because they've probably gotten an update... and the visuals and artwork are completely different in areas.. so it's obviously a different version.

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You've changed you wording to now being "superior" instead of more optimized... because the performance of the two are essentially the same.  Both drop frames... and you're desperate to split hairs to get a "win"... because you're fucking obsessed with jabbing the lemmings.  It's getting fucking pathetic :hest:

No Numb Nuts,  I've already explained why it's superior jn this very thread. 

More stable frame rate plus better animations make the Switch version superior. Do I have to repeat why it's superior everytime when I already said why in this very thread multiple times? :mj:

I'm not desperate for a win, I made a comment about the Switch version having a more stable frame rate and you and your feeble minded lemming brothers can't handle that fact :lawl:

Why does it bother you soo much bro? .... are you OK? 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You were right to question it.  Turns out it isn't the "launch patch" but was a "pre-release patch"

ori222.png

Apparently released just a few hours ago.  Hopefully that fixes up the remaining issues.

There's still hope for yall yet :vince: 

Edited by Remij_
  • 6 months later...
On 2020-03-08 at 4:19 PM, Goukosan said:

They'll optimize fully for Switch though... just like part 1.

On 2020-03-08 at 4:17 PM, Goukosan said:

Ori 1 runs better on Switch than Xbox1. 

Looks like Ori 2 carries that over as well. 

On 2020-03-09 at 2:40 PM, Remij said:

And keep begging for Ori 2 :tear2: 

:tom5: