Damn, sounds like Ori and the Will of the Wisps has stuttering/crashing issues on Xbox One consoles

the world's most powerful console. 

you guys remember the abysmal fps on ori and the blind forest, beaten by a handheld and now this. :mj: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess DynamiteCop was getting mad earlier than me then lol  

Well they aren't spending much time optimizing for XDone, that's their 3rd priority revenue source. The most love and care will go to Switchm then PC is second, then of course as per MS guidelines Xbo

The score should and will be dragged down because of this. Reviewers can only review what they have been given. Days Gone suffered from the same issue where the code sent out to reviewers didn't have

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it's not just a "saving issue"...

There's honestly no excuse for that considering how long this game has been in development for.  That shit's going to drop the score... thanks Xbox :trump2: 

They'll optimize fully for Switch though... just like part 1.

Remember, this game is made by 3 people who live in entirely different countries.

It probably cost 10 cents to fund this game and even then, after the lightning in a bottle success of the first game, MS can't even get them all together under one roof and fund the project adequately. :D 

And to top it off? even as a $20 indie, this is the Xbox's flagship game this year. Even if it gets a 7 it will be the best game they've gotten since the last 7.0, GaysJW 5. :rofl: 

MS gaming division is flatout BROKE.

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well that sucks. Inexcusable to ship it like that regardless of patch cause not everyone gets that. Especially given how long this has been in development for.  

Exactly.

It just seems weird that they would know that the game performs like that, and release anyway.  The guy even admitted they suggested reviewers play the PC or X1X versions.  Another reviewer confirmed the X1X version does it as well.. and while I haven't heard about or seen anyone say the PC version does it (maybe SSD fixes it?) I wouldn't be surprised at this point if it's an issue there as well.

Hope it's all working good after the day 1 patch.  The game will be amazing, and it would be a shame to have the score dragged down because of shit like this.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Exactly.

It just seems weird that they would know that the game performs like that, and release anyway.  The guy even admitted they suggested reviewers play the PC or X1X versions.  Another reviewer confirmed the X1X version does it as well.. and while I haven't heard about or seen anyone say the PC version does it (maybe SSD fixes it?) I wouldn't be surprised at this point if it's an issue there as well.

Hope it's all working good after the day 1 patch.  The game will be amazing, and it would be a shame to have the score dragged down because of shit like this.

The score should and will be dragged down because of this. Reviewers can only review what they have been given. Days Gone suffered from the same issue where the code sent out to reviewers didn't have the Day 1 patch so many issues that reviews talked about I didn't experience. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Exactly.

Oh one other thing. Shit like that simply can't be said by developers when MS' message is so clear that ALL their systems are a priority and will be supported. What's the point of even releasing it on X1/S if you're going to recommend ppl avoid that version. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

:will2:

bow to them you little bitch. :drake: If it wasn't for MS and their giving souls you wouldn't get your precious Ori on your switch.  You have an evil mindset so you are the one who deserves covid-19 you pos.  MS is a giving company and you are evil for criticizing their willingness to give.  Look at Bill Gates who still owns the majority of MS shares, he gives away billions to charity and is helping eradicate disease.  Suck a dick you evil fuck. :tard: 

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

bow to them you little bitch. :drake: If it wasn't for MS and their giving souls you wouldn't get your precious Ori on your switch.  You have an evil mindset so you are the one who deserves covid-19 you pos.  MS is a giving company and you are evil for criticizing their willingness to give.  Look at Bill Gates who still owns the majority of MS shares, he gives away billions to charity and is helping eradicate disease.  Suck a dick you evil fuck. :tard: 

:rofl: Lack of exclusives have driven you off the deep end.

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's correct.  It's a Microsoft Game Studios game that will be optimized to run better on Switch again :lawl:

You don't seem to understand that the Switch version isn't optimized to run better.. it runs at the same framerate as the other versions... they just added more frames of animation to Ori..

You sound DUMB AS FUCK acting like Switch runs Ori better. :mj2:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to understand that the Switch version isn't optimized to run better.. it runs at the same framerate as the other versions... they just added more frames of animation to Ori..

You sound DUMB AS FUCK acting like Switch runs Ori better. :mj2:

Wasn't even referring to the animation dumbass.   But thanks for pointing out that the Switch game animates 2X better than Xbox1 :lawl:

I said it runs better,  as in better frame rate, as in more stable frame rate... we've been over this a few times and each time you refuse to accept the fact that the Switch version runs better. 

Displaying the lemming trait of extreme denial of facts LemiJ :drake: