Damn, sounds like Ori and the Will of the Wisps has stuttering/crashing issues on Xbox One consoles

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wasn't even referring to the animation dumbass.   But thanks for pointing out that the Switch game animates 2X better than Xbox1 :lawl:

I said it runs better,  as in better frame rate, as in more stable frame rate... we've been over this a few times and each time you refuse to accept the fact that the Switch version runs better. 

Displaying the lemming trait of extreme denial of facts LemiJ :drake:

I know you weren't... because your dumbass doesn't know the difference.

The game doesn't run better.  They both run at 60.  Switch isn't more stable......  They literally RUN THE EXACT SAME.

I know I've argued with you about this a few times... because you continue to not understand what the fuck you're talking about... and are taking words like "we've optimized the engine since the initial release" to mean.... the game was optimized to run better.  No... it was optimized better... so the game could run as well as the Xbox version... on Switch.

Your ignorance isn't going to win your argument for you breh... don't bother.

Lemij.... in a thread that I made... about the Xbox versions of Ori 2 having issues :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess DynamiteCop was getting mad earlier than me then lol  

Well they aren't spending much time optimizing for XDone, that's their 3rd priority revenue source. The most love and care will go to Switchm then PC is second, then of course as per MS guidelines Xbo

The score should and will be dragged down because of this. Reviewers can only review what they have been given. Days Gone suffered from the same issue where the code sent out to reviewers didn't have

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The game doesn't run better.  They both run at 60.  Switch isn't more stable......  They literally RUN THE EXACT SAME.

I know I've argued with you about this a few times... because you continue to not understand what the fuck you're talking about... and are taking words like "we've optimized the engine since the initial release" to mean.... the game was optimized to run better.  No... it was optimized better... so the game could run as well as the Xbox version... on Switch.

Your ignorance isn't going to win your argument for you breh... don't bother.

The Xbox1 version has drops below 60 in segments where the Switch is rock solid 60fps

The thread had screenshots and videos showing this and your dumbass is still in denial about it :drake:

Your lemming Transformation is complete bro... accept it LemiJ. 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LemiJ - " They literally RUN THE EXACT SAME, Drops to 57 fps is the same is rock solid 60fps,  Switch isn't more stable.... I Swearz it"  :awww:

Fucking dumb ass lemming :sabu:

Screenshot_20200309-134310_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

The Xbox1 version has drops below 60 in segments where the Switch is rock solid 60fps

The thread had screenshots and videos showing this and your dumbass is still in denial about it :drake:

Your lemming Transformation is complete bro... accept it LemiJ. 

Switch has frame drops too.  You think the improved animation on Ori meant 2x the framerate.. :mj: 

Both games run the same.  Both drop frames at times...  The Switch version does not run better... and they didn't go out of their way to optimize it better specifically for Switch... it was work they'd already been doing on their engine.. the Switch version got some of those benefits... which allowed it to perform as well as the XO version in the end.

I know Xbox occupies 100% of your thoughts... because you can't seem to make a post without trying to take a rib at lemmings, but dude.. it's getting pretty sad :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - " They literally RUN THE EXACT SAME, Drops to 57 fps is the same is rock solid 60fps,  Switch isn't more stable.... I Swearz it"  :awww:

Fucking dumb ass lemming :sabu:

sw.png

OMG teh dropz

Edited by Remij_

Switch has frame drops too.  You think the improved animation on Ori meant 2x the framerate.. :mj: 

Both games run the same.  Both drop frames at times...  The Switch version does not run better... and they didn't go out of their way to optimize it better specifically for Switch... it was work they'd already been doing on their engine.. the Switch version got some of those benefits... which allowed it to perform as well as the XO version in the end.

I know Xbox occupies 100% of your thoughts... because you can't seem to make a post without trying to take a rib at lemmings, but dude.. it's getting pretty sad :hest: 

No I don't think think Improved animation means improved framerate you dense clown. 

But the Switch version having a more stable frame rate AND 2X animation makes the Switch version superior :tom5:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sheep need to go away, shameful non-gaming soccer mom level casual fgts.

:scust2:

Gouko's becoming a trash tier poster these days.  Just pure bait shit all the time and he can never shut the fuck up about xbox :tom: 

Cooke made a post about his phone being 1440p and watching netflix on it or something and Gouko comes at him with the "you paid extra on netflix for that :lemming: "

Then Cooke explained he had it for his TV.. and this dumb fuck acts stupid as fuck.. "durrr your 4K tv is your phone? :lemming: "

Jesus fucking christ I just had to shake my head.  Dude is fucking trash tier now just to argue stupid shit.. :hest: 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Gouko's becoming a trash tier poster these days.  Just pure bait shit all the time and he can never shut the fuck up about xbox :tom: 

Cooke made a post about his phone being 1440p and watching netflix on it or something and Gouko comes at him with the "you paid extra on netflix for that :lemming: "

Then Cooke explained he had it for his TV.. and this dumb fuck acts stupid as fuck.. "durrr your 4K tv is your phone? :lemming: "

Jesus fucking christ I just had to shake my head.  Dude is fucking trash tier now just to argue stupid shit.. :hest: 

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

You made it seem like I was paying for it just for my phone. So I said "my tv" . Was obvious as fuck. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Just for your phone? lol

Netflix charges extra for ultra HD... I asked if you paid extra for the ultra HD content. 

Your response was... TV... :drake:

When all else fails.. LemiJ brings up another unrelated thread.... just like a true lemming. 

Too bad that failed too :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

When all else fails.. LemiJ brings up another unrelated thread.... just like a true lemming. 

Too bad that failed too :sabu:

Posts proof that he's dumb as fuck :mj: 

It was obvious to everyone except you... retard. :drake: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Talking about 3 FPS performance blips you would literally never see with a 99.99% stabilityrate at 60 FPS. Garbage posting off the charts.

That's not the point you dense Ox. 

The Xbox1 version runs great as well. 

It's just that the Switch version is more stable. 

Both can be true feeble minded lemming :trump3:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Talking about 3 FPS performance blips you would literally never see with a 99.99% stabilityrate at 60 FPS. Garbage posting off the charts.

Not only that... but he screencapped it in a way that didn't show how short the duration of the drop was... he made it look like it's this long sustained drop... so I did the same thing :drake: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

That's not the point you dense Ox. 

The Xbox1 version runs great as well. 

It's just that the Switch version is more stable. 

Both can be true feeble minded lemming :trump3:

Dude... you need some help.  It's unhealthy to have this much of an obsession about Xbox or lemmings. :francis: 

The performance profile of the game is exactly the same on both consoles. :shrug: 

Not only that... but he screencapped it in a way that didn't show how short the duration of the drop was... he made it look like it's this long sustained drop... so I did the same thing :drake: 

and yet it still dropped to 57 fps... Bbbut it's the same :awww:

imagine a console game performance beaten by a handheld :mj:  and lems try to defend it cause it's the only thing they got

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and yet it still dropped to 57 fps... Bbbut it's the same :awww:

Well, since dropping a few frames is the end of the world and makes it perform TOTALLY DIFFERENT.... then you're going to have fun dealing with me ragging on every Switch game from here on out... you know.. the ones that you will say are fine  :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... you need some help.  It's unhealthy to have this much of an obsession about Xbox or lemmings. :francis: 

The performance profile of the game is exactly the same on both consoles. :shrug: 

Your level of denial is unhealthy LemiJ. 

The Switch has the superior version with better animations and a more stable frame it. 

Deal with it :cmpunk2: