NFL 2020 Season thread

League year starts in a few days and some big names have been the franchise tagged.

At least during this global pandemic, we can stlll laught at the disease of a franchise called the Cowboys. They're really fucking up this Dak situation. :hest:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Donald is just the allen wrench that comes with everything. Really useful and amazing, but pointless without the right pieces around him.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Legitimately one of the worst trades I have ever seen.

Bill O’Brien will be the reason the Texans always underachieve. The NFC West is going to be fucking murder for the next few years. :scared: 

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Brady to Bucs is apparently going to be a thing. Bucs get the Rams at home this season, so I'm definitely going to that game. :lupe:

Brady being coached by Bruce Arians. :whoo:

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This off-season has brought so much sadness. Just take me now, Covid. :(

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001107050/article/rams-release-former-firstrounder-todd-gurley

:rrod:

Edit: along with Gurley is Clay Matthews as well.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The Gurley thing makes no fucking sense either since it only saves like $5-million in cap space this year. Trade him? Sure, I get it, but outright releasing him is just dumb. He's not an MVP candidate anymore, but he's worth $5-million.

It's rumored to be a move to grab Melvin Gordon at around $8-million. So the Rams dumped an injury prone RB that was a face of the franchise at $5-million and are potentially grab an injury prone RB at $8-million. Like the fuck?

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

Gurley will do well somewhere else. He’s a bell cow back and he just doesn’t fit into the scheme McVay runs. He needs to go to a team with a run first offense. 

Dude, what? Gurley was the linch pin in McVay's scheme.