NFL 2020 Season thread

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Just wait for Pat Mahomes extension. That's going to be a new record and ludicrous numbers.

Yeah no doubt, I mean if rookies are making the above listed amount, Patrick Mahomes is on his way to owning his own MLS franchise :D 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Donald is just the allen wrench that comes with everything. Really useful and amazing, but pointless without the right pieces around him.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's $36-million over 4 years. He's not even the highest paid QB on the Bengals. :ben:

:D

Yeah but that's a rookie contact, just surprised that combined with the signing bonus is so massive now.

In 1986 Marino signed a 6 year, 9 Million dollar contract which was the largest for its time.

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D

Yeah but that's a rookie contact, just surprised that combined with the signing bonus is so massive now.

In 1986 Marino signed a 6 year, 9 Million dollar contract which was the largest for its time.

Median US household income is $63,179, so it'll only take 573 years to match Burrow's contract. :ben:

No NFL this year so this thread is pointless unless we talk about the superior draft the Niners had.  Also the Redskins is an offensive name and should be changed.  Also fuck the NFL 

Dalton to the Cowboys.

Also, Don Shula passed away at age 90. Most winningest coach, and lead the Dolphins to their 16-0 season.

26 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Steelers have a pretty easy schedule. Not worried about Balt or Lamar, he threw half of his season picks against our D and we pushed them to OT with a back up QB and RB, not to mention no AB. 

Tomlin is seriously one of the best coaches in the league. Without him, that team would be a dumpster fire. I honestly don't know how he dealt with AB for so long.

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Tomlin is seriously one of the best coaches in the league. Without him, that team would be a dumpster fire. I honestly don't know how he dealt with AB for so long.

I miss AB tbh man. What a pleasure he was to watch. 

Edited by ghostz