NFL 2020 Season thread

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Dude, what? Gurley was the linch pin in McVay's scheme.

Hot Bauce :-* I thought about you during ya’lls SB loss and was sad for ya. 

But yeah, the Rams letting Gurley go makes zero sense, you already paid the man and don’t gain anything from letting him go. He may have arthritis in his knee but he still had a pretty good year being on a snap count, hell, he had more yards than Freeman. Gurley will come home and is gonna look great in a Falcons uni though :face:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Donald is just the allen wrench that comes with everything. Really useful and amazing, but pointless without the right pieces around him.

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Snowman said:

Hot Bauce :-* I thought about you during ya’lls SB loss and was sad for ya. 

But yeah, the Rams letting Gurley go makes zero sense, you already paid the man and don’t gain anything from letting him go. He may have arthritis in his knee but he still had a pretty good year being on a snap count, hell, he had more yards than Freeman. Gurley will come home and is gonna look great in a Falcons uni though :face:

:-* It was sad, but at least it wasn't 28-3. :face:

I wanted him in TB since they're the closest team to me (Jags might be closer, but lol the Jags) and I get all the Bucs local games. He always talked about UGA, though, so Falcons sound like the place he'll be happiest.

Gonna be hilarious if he fails his physical and the Rams have to pay the $10-million to him anyway. :awww:

5 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

:-* It was sad, but at least it wasn't 28-3. :face:

I wanted him in TB since they're the closest team to me (Jags might be closer, but lol the Jags) and I get all the Bucs local games. He always talked about UGA, though, so Falcons sound like the place he'll be happiest.

Gonna be hilarious if he fails his physical and the Rams have to pay the $10-million to him anyway. :awww:

Oh shit you live in Florida now, what part?? I often travel down there to visit my festival homies, maybe we could catch a drink later this year.

And lmao 28-3 will be with us forever, I was downtown that night and man I’ve never seen a town die like ATL did that night and the following weeks. It went from the loudest ever to you could hear a pin drop. No one talked at all the next day. 

• Sad 1
On 2020-03-21 at 12:33 AM, Snowman said:

Oh shit you live in Florida now, what part?? I often travel down there to visit my festival homies, maybe we could catch a drink later this year.

And lmao 28-3 will be with us forever, I was downtown that night and man I’ve never seen a town die like ATL did that night and the following weeks. It went from the loudest ever to you could hear a pin drop. No one talked at all the next day. 

I'm just outside of Gainesville. I'd be down for a drink if you end up nearby.

28-3 was just one of those mystical journeys that as a neutral fan you can't believe is happening. Rams getting shit on by the Pats at least eliminated any hope pretty quickly when it was clear they weren't going to do shit. Pats ruin so many dreams, but thank god they can't hurt us anymore. :glad:

Sean Payton, first confirmed Covid-19 case within the NFL.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/3/19/21187367/new-orleans-saints-coach-sean-payton-first-nfl-case-coronavirus

Also, PJ Walker from the XFL is gonna play with his former College coach Matt Rhule as he was just signed by the Panthers.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28942400/xfl-star-qb-pj-walker-sign-panthers

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

ET0ZozFWoAAW-8W?format=jpg&name=small

ET0PgQOUUAAgpah?format=jpg&name=small

:|

And to think someone got paid for this, and they had meetings on this, where the design was tweaked; and yet you end up with whatever that is.:lawl:

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Cam Newton is a free agent. :gasp:

The Panthers FO did him so dirty. Thankfully we don’t have to deal with him anymore, especially if he is truly healthy again. Healthy Cam with McCaffery and DJ Moore, Brady with Evans and Godwin, and Brees with Thomas and Kamara would’ve been a fucking nightmare. Still is a nightmare but at least Panthers don’t seem scary. 

I do hope wherever Cam goes he gets to play the Panthers and completely tears them apart

Edited by Snowman

@Hot Sauce Great article here :face:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/02/la-rams-redeesign-logo-criticism-fans-eric-dickerson

With the rest of the sports world on hold, the Los Angeles Rams had a news cycle all to themselves last week. Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with football

The launch was met with a barrage of ridicule, much of it coming from their own fanbase, and the negative reaction could send the team back to the literal drawing board.

:D 

From this photo below, which became a meme.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
9 minutes ago, Ike said:

You'll still get to see it once or twice a year in a throwback uniform. :mj:

I'll see it every weekend because when I close my eyes and imagine hard enough all I see is a competent front office. :dreamy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'll see it every weekend because when I close my eyes and imagine hard enough all I see is a competent front office. :dreamy:

Can't relate. Shanny/Lynch has been an incredible Coach/GM combo. :reg: