XSeX will REQUIRE propietary storage for all next-gen games. External HDDs will only work for older games.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

200 is a couple hundred dollars 

300 is a few hundred dollars 

Nobody in the world says a few hundred as 200 dollars lmao 

Baby Jerryson LMAO

He knows that.  Which is why I pushed the whole $200 = $300 thing :] 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The PS5 will be the same. It's crazy we are getting very fast SSDs next gen anyways, this bitchfest isn't justified.   They have no other choice like Dynamite pointed out.

yes there is... don't make it a propriety.  Use the same cards but the non proprietary option. 

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? :sabu: 

lxx.png

:lemming: 

Dumb as FUCK my god :kaz: 

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You said a few hundred dollars.... lmao what THE FUCK is wrong with you?

lxx.png&key=19eda7abd6a97fde82cd394cecaf

Goukosan - "a FEW hundred dollars =$200" :grimaceleft:

Do you know what a FEW means? :lemming: 

Hey at least you leaned something today..... classed dismissed :drake:

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I literally said $199.....Bbbut you meant 3 :awww:

What's even more funny Remij didn't know that a few means 2 or more... he thought it was 3.

G.E.D. level education in the flesh right there:lawl:

I did know that...  You need to be more specific next time when you say "a few" if you dont want people to assume 3... consider that something YOU learned today :drake:

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I did know that...  You need to be more specific next time when you say "a few" if you dont want people to assume 3... consider that something YOU learned today :drake:

Suuuure you knew that:cmpunk1:

Remij - "Do you know what few means? " 

Remij - "You said a few hundred dollars.... lmao what THE FUCK is wrong with you?"

Remij - "How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? " 

Dumb fuck :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Suuuure you knew that:cmpunk1:

Remij - "Do you know what few means? " 

Remij - "You said a few hundred dollars.... lmao what THE FUCK is wrong with you?"

Remij - "How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? " 

Dumb fuck :lawl:

A few is open to interpretation...  I took it as $300 dipshit... like any normal person would...  That doesn't mean that I didn't know that a few could mean 2.  After you said that I immediately said "200=300"  :lemming: 

It should be said again though... nobody would EVER say $200 is a few hundred.. unless it's someone looking to dodge saying something fucking stupid like 200=a few hundred :grimaceleft: 

Edited by Remij_
30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

A few is open to interpretation...  I took it as $300 dipshit... like any normal person would...  That doesn't mean that I didn't know that a few could mean 2.  After you said that I immediately said "200=300"  :lemming: 

It should be said again though... nobody would EVER say $200 is a few hundred.. unless it's someone looking to dodge saying something fucking stupid like 200=a few hundred :grimaceleft: 

Me saying 200 wasn't specific enough for your dumbass? 

You were disputing the fact that I used a few to mean 200  because you didn't know a few can mean 200...  Remij - "How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? "    :lawl:

"bbbut do you know what a few means? :cry:

Edited by Goukosan
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Me saying 200 wasn't specific enough for your dumbass? 

You were disputing the fact that I used a few to mean 200  because you didn't know a few can mean 200...  Remij - "How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? "    :lawl:

"bbbut do you know what a few means? :cry:

I said "How the fuck can you say you never said 300 when you said 'a few'........... because that's what "a few" normally means.. since there's a more specific way to say 2.   You can't say you DIDN'T mean 300... because you weren't specific enough in the first place... dipshit.  It's open to interpretation.  I took it as 300  :trump2: 

You clarified it after as 200... in which I responded with "first it was 300, now it's 200..."  and then after "....and now you're at 150."  And you're so fucking MAD that I used your own ambiguity against you...

Regardless.. 150 is no longer "a few hundred" :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
On 2020-03-16 at 7:48 PM, Bodycount N said:

is it these?

ETOtoejXsAEESRc?format=jpg%26name=large&

they're pretty cool. they should do away with discs and ship games on these, cartridges are superior

I'd guess that will be the plan in the future once they're cheaper

12 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I said "How the fuck can you say you never said 300 when you said 'a few'........... because that's what "a few" normally means.. since there's a more specific way to say 2.   You can't say you DIDN'T mean 300... because you weren't specific enough in the first place... dipshit.  It's open to interpretation.  I took it as 300  :trump2: 

You clarified it after as 200... in which I responded with "first it was 300, now it's 200..."  and then after "....and now you're at 150."  And you're so fucking MAD that I used your own ambiguity against you...

Regardless.. 150 is no longer "a few hundred" :drake: 

Your dumbass didn't know a few meant 200 even though I said 200 in the original thread. 

and now you're pretending I didn't say 200 even though you were trying to clown mw for saying a few equals 200.....your own posts are owning you dumbass now. 

On 2020-03-16 at 9:44 AM, Goukosan said:

Just read it. 

I think it will launch at $199 and prices will drop as it mass produced throughout the generation. 

Unless Microsoft wants to eat the costs then $150.

On 2020-03-17 at 4:46 AM, Remij_ said:

Goukosan - "a few hundred = 200" :grimaceleft:

lxx.png

21 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Goukosan - "It'll be a few hundred" :grimaceleft:

Goukosan - "It'll be $199" :grimaceleft:

Remij - "lmao no"

Remij - "I'm guessing $100"

Remij - "Maybe $150"

Here's another one... Remij - "It most certainly wont cost $300" :reg: 

Go back to school you dumb fuck:sabu:

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I specified 199 in the original thread, you chose to ignore that and be a dumbass. 

Ohhh you never said a few = 3 huh? 

Remij and his remedial ass :lawl:

$199 would be a couple you braindead moron. 

and yes a FEW is generally taken as 3. Never smaller than 3 though. 

3 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

$199 would be a couple you braindead moron. 

and yes a FEW is generally taken as 3. Never smaller than 3 though. 

A couple means exactly 2.

A few means not many more than one but not not less than two. 

the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/lsat-quantity-terminology.cfm

I don't know the exact price, so I didn't say a couple.... I said a few and then specified where the range for the "Few" started. (199).

and before you say it again like you said earlier.... no I didn't mean 3 because then I would have said "Several" 

You retards need to go back to school for real :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

A couple means exactly 2.

A few means not many more than one but not not less than two. 

the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/lsat-quantity-terminology.cfm

I don't know the exact price, so I didn't say a couple.... I said a few and then specified where the range for the "Few" started. (199).

and before you say it again like you said earlier.... no I didn't mean 3 because then I would have said "Several" 

You retards need to go back to school for real :drake:

It's gonna be cheaper than PS5's non-proprietary drives :hehe: 

I don't know why this discussion is centred around the minimum number that 'few' can represent when the entire purpose of the word is to describe a small, indefinite number of items. It is inherently more than a single number and using 'few' in lieu of a single number, whether that be 2 or 3, is not the how the word would be used and it would represent a range of numbers. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's gonna be cheaper than PS5's non-proprietary drives :hehe: 

"Obviously though, the outlook should improve significantly as the next generation progresses - and prices do tend to drop significantly over time" 

This is the benefits of using non proprietary.  Proprietary prices will stay higher, Non Propriety will drop quickly. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

"Obviously though, the outlook should improve significantly as the next generation progresses - and prices do tend to drop significantly over time" 

This is the benefits of using non proprietary.  Proprietary prices will stay higher, Non Propriety will drop quickly. 

Yea over time...

Just in time for MS to refresh the console and add an M.2 slot for storage because the drives that support them will be widely available :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't know why this discussion is centred around the minimum number that 'few' can represent when the entire purpose of the word is to describe a small, indefinite number of items. It is inherently more than a single number and using 'few' in lieu of a single number, whether that be 2 or 3, is not the how the word would be used and it would represent a range of numbers. 

Well it was centered around the minimum (even though I specified the minimum number I was referring to)  because Remij and Co thought the minimum number for Few was 3 :mj:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea over time...

Just in time for MS to refresh the console and add an M.2 slot for storage because the drives that support them will be widely available :shrug: 

That priority slot isn't going anywhere because the launch consoles has it... and the refreshed console will also need that slot for gamers who bought the MS proprietary slot for the launch series X. 

are they going to shun those users? 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That priority slot isn't going anywhere because the launch consoles has it... and the refreshed console will also need that slot for gamers who bought the MS proprietary slot for the launch series X. 

are they going to shun those users? 

No.. they could have both :shrug: