XSeX will REQUIRE propietary storage for all next-gen games. External HDDs will only work for older games.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes... which would increase the cost of the system. 

That port isn't going anywhere... it will be there for the entire gen. 

That cost would be more than offset by improved manufacturing processes and efficiencies of all the components of the system over that time....  Adding a m.2 port is nothing.

They could even probably just make a little adapter :shrug: 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The PS5 will be the same. It's crazy we are getting very fast SSDs next gen anyways, this bitchfest isn't justified.   They have no other choice like Dynamite pointed out.

yes there is... don't make it a propriety.  Use the same cards but the non proprietary option. 

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A couple means exactly 2.

A few means not many more than one but not not less than two. 

the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/lsat-quantity-terminology.cfm

I don't know the exact price, so I didn't say a couple.... I said a few and then specified where the range for the "Few" started. (199).

and before you say it again like you said earlier.... no I didn't mean 3 because then I would have said "Several" 

You retards need to go back to school for real :drake:

No a fucking few cannot be as low as two. Which is why we have the word couple. 

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I literally said $199.....Bbbut you meant 3 :awww:

What's even more funny Remij didn't know that a few means 2 or more... he thought it was 3.

G.E.D. level education in the flesh right there:lawl:

A few means three or more. A couple means two. You NEVER use few to refer to two. Just because your dumbass found some place that agrees with your use of it, doesn't mean it's correct.

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

A few means three or more. A couple means two. You NEVER use few to refer to two. Just because your dumbass found some place that agrees with your use of it, doesn't mean it's correct.

That one place is the dictionary dumbass.  Not because you been using the term Incorrectly all your life that doesn't change the actual meaning of it. 

A couple is an exact quantity, it's not a range dumb ass. 

Several means three or more.  I would have said "several hundred dollars".... but I didn't... I said a few and I even said the range Inwas starting from. 

Few means more than one but not less than two. 

the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two

Go back to school please.

Go educate yourself :cmpunk2:

Edited by Goukosan
22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That one place is the dictionary dumbass.  Not because you been using the term Incorrectly all your life that doesn't change the actual meaning of it. 

A couple is an exact quantity, it's not a range dumb ass. 

Several means three or more.  I would have said "several hundred dollars".... but I didn't... I said a few and I even said the range Inwas starting from. 

Few means more than one but not less than two. 

the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two

Go back to school please.

Go educate yourself :cmpunk2:

No that one place wasn't the dictionary. I checked dictionary.com and my dictionary at home. It doesn't say anything of the sort that powerscore.com mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

No that one place wasn't the dictionary. I checked dictionary.com and my dictionary at home. It doesn't say anything of the sort that powerscore.com mentioned. 

Dictionary.com;

Few - "not many but more than one"

Several - "being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind"

Same definition as powerstone..... powerstone is for people taking the LSAT... its based on actual definition of words

bbbbut Few cannot mean two :grimaceleft:

Go back to school bro ski :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Dictionary.com;

Several - "being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind"

Same definition bro as powerstone..... powerstone is for people taking the LSAT... its based on actual definition of words

bbbbut Few cannot mean two :grimaceleft:

Go back to school bro ski. 

It's not in the dictionary ho, it's how they are interpreting it. My professors back in college, used to say a few was 3-11, there are those that think a few just means 3, while some means 4, many means 5 and so on. So there you have it, I'll take my dictionary, dictionary.com and my professors interpretation of the word over some chumps taking the LSAT.  YHBR. Still love you though. $199 is not a few. 

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

It's not in the dictionary ho, it's how they are interpreting it. My professors back in college, used to say a few was 3-11, there are those that think a few just means 3, while some means 4, many means 5 and so on. So there you have it, I'll take my dictionary, dictionary.com and my professors interpretation of the word over some chumps taking the LSAT.  YHBR. Still love you though. $199 is not a few. 

Dictionary.com;

Bbbut it's not in the dictionary :awww:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Dictionary.com;

Bbbut it's not in the dictionary :awww:

Not many, but more than one. If a couple is two, then a few is three and more. It's simple dude. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Not many, but more than one. If a couple is two, then a few is three and more. It's simple dude. 

No bro... three or more is "Several" 

Dictionary.com;

Several - "being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind"

Few, Several and many are ranged terms. 

Couple is not a ranged term... it means exactly 2 or 200 since we're talking in terms of hundreds. 

I do not know the exact price of SSD card because we predicting the price. 

So I used the term "a few" to point out its not as much as 300 but it's more than 100.

$199 falls within the range of a few hundred dollars. 

300 falls within the range of several hundred dollars, hence why I didn't say several. 

and hence why you idiots were wrong to assume when I said few it meant 300 (even though I said 199..lol)

Class dismissed :faketan:

Just now, Goukosan said:

No bro... three or more is "Several" 

Dictionary.com;

Several - "being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind"

Few, Several and many are ranged terms. 

Couple is not a ranged term... it means exactly 2 or 200 since we're talking in terms of hundreds. 

I do not know the exact price of SSD card because we predicting the price. 

So I used the term "a few" to point out its not as much as 300 but it's more than 100.

$199 falls within the range of a few hundred dollars. 

300 falls within the range of several hundred dollars, hence why I didn't say several. 

and hence why you idiots were wrong to assume when I said few it meant 300 (even though I said 199..lol)

Class dismissed :faketan:

many, son as we have gone over is five. Jesus, it's like I'm talking to a third worlder, or a Canadian. :ben: