Remeber when the cows claimed ps5 to be 13+ tf

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I’m considering jumping ship to the lems. I’ll still have some kind of PlayStation platform, for its exclusives, but the series x is a more powerful, and better thought out, system. 

I think you should hold off on that for a bit man.

Real talk.. TF's are misleading.  It's good for theoretical performance, but there's tons of caveats.

PS5 will be powerful as fuck... there's absolutely NO worries there lol.   Wait till you see them Sony FP games running man.. lol TFs wont matter.

Buy both.  Enjoy the best of both worlds :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_

Cerny in the Eurogamer article admits that they wont hit those speeds too often as they'll reach power limits before then.

This is really a 9TF system.. and they're basically doing what they can to "hit" the 10TF number for marketing.

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I think you should hold off on that for a bit man.

Real talk.. TF's are misleading.  It's good for theoretical performance, but there's tons of caveats.

PS5 will be powerful as fuck... there's absolutely NO worries there lol.   Wait till you see them Sony FP games running man.. lol TFs wont matter.

Buy both.  Enjoy the best of both worlds :blessed: 

Eh, we’ll see. I don’t game as much now. My next title I’m buying is last of us 2. Though, since I have more free time, I may get gamepass and catch up on some games that I have slept on. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Cerny in the Eurogamer article admits that they wont hit those speeds too often as they'll reach power limits before then.

This is really a 9TF system.. and they're basically doing what they can to "hit" the 10TF number for marketing.

Lying just like they did with ps4 pro.