15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not arguing who will win.  You changing topics again , because you lost , again .

The Xbox One X didn't even end getting developer support for the additional power at the end.

They gave up on it.

Who "wins" affects that VERY thing.

Believe me........if you didn't care about the "winning" part, you wouldn't be declaring me having "lost"

You just contradicted yourself.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But devs only need this much [----------------------------]   And Sony is giving them this much [--------------------------------------------------------------]   What are they goi

Honestly as soon as Sony shows Silent Hill and Demon's Souls all this shit doesn't matter.

I'm sure you did... On PlayStation.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Another topic change , lol , and it's not even true .

No , I said what I was talking about . 

Yeah.........and what I said was that Microsoft allowed themselves to get BLOWN OUT in one design area.

And Sony didn't. Because one design area being 16% better than you isn't getting blown out.

But having one design area where your competitor outdid you by 100% is going to be noticeable.

The "jack-of-all-trades" strategy might end up blowing up in MS's face.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah.........and what I said was that Microsoft allowed themselves to get BLOWN OUT in one design area.

And Sony didn't. Because one design area being 16% better than you isn't getting blown out.

But having one design area where your competitor outdid you by 100% is going to be noticeable.

The "jack-of-all-trades" strategy might end up blowing up in MS's face.

Well it looks like MS may have a way around that . But even if that's the case , you'll still keep going on about it .

31 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It would have been much better if X had the same speed SSD drive as PS5 since third parties could take full advantage of it.

That's the danger about going too exotic with any one part.  They'll still be able to take advantage of it in many ways though.  Like I said.. I don't think anything one could do would be impossible to do on the other.. with a bit of extra work.

A lot of this PS5 SSD stuff to me sounds like they're doing this to just make development life easier for their devs.  It removes a lot of the barriers for devs to just realize their visions, instead of spending more time trying to figure out how to make it work.  I think it's more that than anything else like as if developers suddenly will have ideas that are only possible on 5+GB/s SSDs.. lol

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

That's the danger about going too exotic with any one part.  They'll still be able to take advantage of it in many ways though.  Like I said.. I don't think anything one could do would be impossible to do on the other.. with a bit of extra work.

A lot of this PS5 SSD stuff to me sounds like they're doing this to just make development life easier for their devs.  It removes a lot of the barriers for devs to just realize their visions, instead of spending more time trying to figure out how to make it work in memory.  I think it's more that than anything else like as if developers suddenly will have ideas that are only possible on 5+GB/s SSDs.. lol

Nigga this SSD bullshit is turning into the PS2 hype of Saddam Hussein buying PS2s to launch missiles.

I guess it's natural when the vast majority of gamers care about PS5 and XBox isn't really on the table for them no matter what hardware they bring in

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Nigga this SSD bullshit is turning into the PS2 hype of Saddam Hussein buying PS2s to launch missiles.

I guess it's natural when the vast majority of gamers care about PS5 and XBox isn't really on the table for them no matter what hardware they bring in

lmao

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Lmao.  what? Sony fanboys lmao

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

The vast majority of console owners are "Sony fanboys" going by hardware sales. It's an objective statistic.

No , the vast majority of console owners own ps4. That doesnt mean they are fanboys that say absurdly stupid shit like you do LMAO

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

No , the vast majority of console owners own ps4. That doesnt mean they are fanboys that say absurdly stupid shit like you do LMAO

I’m going to have to give Jon the victory here 

• 2 weeks later...