PS4 Demos up - RE3, RE Resistance, Trials of Mana, Disaster Report 4 Summer Memories

29 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I played the disaster report demo on the japanese e-shop months ago. Literally one of the worst games i've ever played.

Sooo Day 1?

Re3 was pretty good but it’s honestly a complete rehash. Trials of mana played like a budget ps2 game. Going to try Summer memories but I don’t have much faith. It’s a sequel to Raw Danger on ps2 which I liked 15 years ago and at that time it still felt archaic. If it’s the sane thing this is not going to be pretty. 

The history of summer memories is honestly pretty fucking ridiculous. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I knew of it. Over 10 years ago this shit was announced, then cancelled, then the developer closed, then the creator bought the rights to the game and continued development with his own studio, then it went through development he’ll for years, and now it’s finally coming out 

Nemesis sucks ass :rofl:

I really didn't expect him to behave robotic like this, compared to RE3 on PS1 he's slow and just a retooled Mr. X

What a lame way to introduce him as well. 

Graphics and the level of details are great though, love all the neon lights. 

RemipeeHBR :rofl:

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

RE3 pistol headshots to zombies seem to actually work. Not bullet sponges. Automatically makes it better than RE2 in this regard.

It felt the same to me. Seems to take an average of 4 headshots to down a zombie, and just like in RE2 there’s a chance of them getting back up afterwards.

22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nemesis sucks ass :rofl:

I really didn't expect him to behave robotic like this, compared to RE3 on PS1 he's slow and just a retooled Mr. X

What a lame way to introduce him as well. 

Graphics and the level of details are great though, love all the neon lights. 

RemipeeHBR :rofl:

The scripting with him seems pretty janky. He was chasing me while I was on my way to the fire hydrant and once I reached it Jill just calmly put out the fire while he seemingly disappeared.

Edited by Twinblade
49 minutes ago, Delita said:

The history of summer memories is honestly pretty fucking ridiculous. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I knew of it. Over 10 years ago this shit was announced, then cancelled, then the developer closed, then the creator bought the rights to the game and continued development with his own studio, then it went through development he’ll for years, and now it’s finally coming out 

So is it good? I like the idea behind those disaster games.

I enjoyed both the Mana and RE3 demos.

RE3 is pretty and if I remember correctly this point in the game is like 30% in. You’d have already been through the RPD at this point. I’m not buying it until it’s around $30.

Mana seems like it’s going to be a fun game to play on my commute. I’ll wait for that to be $30 too. Seems like they’ll be plenty of replayability too with each character’s play through. I like the art style and music. Gameplay is fun enough.