4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You mean RE3?

And I saw a performance analysis of RE3 on X1X and it was like 40-50.. rarely hitting 60 at times.

Feels like a 30fps game . Graphics are good tho 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Feels like a 30fps game . Graphics are good tho 

Yea, it was sitting at 45ish most of the time.  1800p too I think on X1X.

If it's going to bounce around like that, they should just lock to 30 and push visuals harder imo.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, it was sitting at 45ish most of the time.  1800p too I think on X1X.

If it's going to bounce around like that, they should just lock to 30 and push visuals harder imo.

Re2 had a much better framerate . Guess I'll be playing this on PC. 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why are ppl hyped of a game that has been remade 3+ times already over the last 20 years 

Lemshits have nothing to play and when they do it runs best on Pro

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The PC port seems good, but I noticed some weird animation glitches with the zombies. Specifically if you shoot them while far away, their reaction animations look like they're missing frames.

I noticed that as well. Looked liked they animate at 30fps

The vram usage goes up to 12gb at 1080? Rofl

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The PC port seems good, but I noticed some weird animation glitches with the zombies. Specifically if you shoot them while far away, their reaction animations look like they're missing frames.

It was in REmake 2 as well, they run at half the framerate 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Just like RE2.  If the zombies are far away, they render animations at half rate.  This game is definitely more taxing than RE2 Remake was, and since there's more zombies at any given time in this one, it might be more noticeable.

Another thing that I read is that this version is censored and doesn't have the zombie dismemberment?  Well, people were guessing anyway that this is an international version of the demo and that it's censored, and are hopeful that the final game retains the dismemberment.  I had heads pop during my playthrough, but never arms or legs flying off.

Hopefully it's there in the final game, or else that's a downgrade.