Can’t believe this place is still up and running and I recognize many names!!

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh that place is going to nose dive sharply without me, boring ass leftists thinking anyone is interested in their continual delusions. 

Sheltered echo chamber over there, it's pathetic. That fag Dark legit accused Snakey of being racist because he called him a virgin. That's the mental gymnastics it takes to be as offended by absolutely everything that they are. 

lol you got banned? :mjgrin: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Dark is still a faggot

Who’s DynamiteCop, HandsomeHorse or Hal? And nah, randomly thought about this place and sidescrollers the other week and saw this one is still up

Bitchtre <3 had to come back to rape some Lems 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lol you got banned? :mjgrin: 

Yep, because I said I wish the coronavirus was something more interesting. If we're going to go out like this and we're dying anyway it would be much cooler if it were a zombie apocalypse or if an alien meteorite crashed to earth and infected us with an alien pathogen. 

Dark banned me for that, their faggotry knows no bounds. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yep, because I said I wish the coronavirus was something more interesting. If we're going to go out like this and we're dying anyway it would be much cooler if it were a zombie apocalypse or if an alien meteorite crashed to earth and infected us with an alien pathogen. 

lol Dark :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Cowmij or I guess it’s Hermij now. Been a long time buddy haha :-*

Ye.  Good to see you're doing well.  And yea man.. it's been forever.

It's Hermij for realz.. but if you ask the sheep and the cows it's Lemij.  Hey, it's not my fault Xbox is best on PC :shrug: 

• Geese 1
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Lmfao. 

after you kept thinking this was not a huge concern, a hoax and that the gutted CDC can ramp up their resources in 2 secs and miraculously stop the spread...... 

oh how your tune as changed. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It wasn't dark, I said I don't want you there anymore. Good bye. :reg:  but people on discord sure do hate you, just like they hate you on this sw forum cause you are an insufferable cunt. :tom: