Can’t believe this place is still up and running and I recognize many names!!

8 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

This nigga.

CHUPAAAA!!! :-* Saw you hadn’t posted in sometime so i was gonna send ya message on PSN. Miss ya my G! How much were you laughing at the Falcons in SB51?

Edited by Snowman
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Dark is still a faggot

Who’s DynamiteCop, HandsomeHorse or Hal? And nah, randomly thought about this place and sidescrollers the other week and saw this one is still up

Bitchtre <3 had to come back to rape some Lems 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

and yet I have no clue who tf you are 

4 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I don't really remember you, I'm sorry. 

It’s okay I don’t remember any of the Sheep either, ya’ll were never relevant 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Snowman said:

CHUPAAAA!!! :-* Saw you hadn’t posted in sometime so i was gonna send ya message on PSN. Miss ya my G! How much were you laughing at the Falcons in SB51?

Not that funny to me. Allowed the Pats to catch up to the Niners in rings. Then they passed them against the Rams. But everyone has had a good laugh at how the Niners choked away this years SB.

In any case, it's good you didn't message me on PSN I log onto my playstation like once every month and a half. Even with this lock down I've logged in once to play horizon :tom:

On 2020-03-19 at 9:46 PM, kaz said:

you should leave SW too.

On 2020-03-19 at 9:43 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh that place is going to nose dive sharply without me, boring ass leftists thinking anyone is interested in their continual delusions. 

Sheltered echo chamber over there, it's pathetic. That fag Dark legit accused Snakey of being racist because he called him a virgin. That's the mental gymnastics it takes to be as offended by absolutely everything that they are. 

DarkXerro or whatever?

If its the guy I'm thinking of then yeah, he goes on tilt real easily. I remember he loved to voice his opinion but couldn't stand to have anyone challenge it.