Why so many epidemics and pandemics have originated from China

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a society of sociopaths with no empathy towards animals and each other, where only money and status matters. And with many retarded cultural traditions that stuck around after their "Great L

This video perfectly covers what I said, god I could never live in that hellhole I'd end up in jail in no time  

It's a society of sociopaths with no empathy towards animals and each other, where only money and status matters.

And with many retarded cultural traditions that stuck around after their "Great Leap Forward" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's a society of sociopaths with no empathy towards animals and each other, where only money and status matters.

And with many retarded cultural traditions that stuck around after their "Great Leap Forward" 

what do you know about China? Ever been there?

Serious question. You talk like you know much about it, lmao

15 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

bruh i remember you talking complete nonsense about german schools teaching about ww2. :D  

Image result for spiderman meme

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I do know a lot about it and Asia in general and have seen countless things that I wish I didn't because now it's stuck in my head.

And no I haven't been there yet. Do you need to go to jail to know that it's a shithole? :laff: 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I'm just confused by all these people talking about China like they're an authority? lmfao. 

I barely know anything about the country and have never been there. Yet I don't go around making claims about it?

:mj: 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I'm just confused by all these people talking about China like they're an authority? lmfao. 

I barely know anything about the country and have never been there. Yet I don't go around making claims about it?

It's communist.  They treat the environment, their streets and animals like shit. It's sewage infested. They dump insane amounts of toxic waste.  They have dangerous live markets that are a hotbed for virus' and the government continues to support them until another major epidemic, then they close them, and reopen because they bring in tremendous revenue.

Educate yourself. These are all facts.

Edited by SlavicBull
Just now, SlavicBull said:

IThey treat the environment, their streers and animals like shit. It's sewage infested. They dump insane amounts of toxic waste.  They have dangerous live markets that are a hotbed for virus' and the government continues to support them until another major epidemic, then they close them, and reopen because they bring in tremendous revenue.

Wow. That almost sounds similar to every major nation in the West?

Take a look in the mirror before you criticize another culture you dumbass, lmfao. 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Take a look in the mirror before you criticize another culture you dumbass, lmfao. 

what the fuck is wrong with you :mj: 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Their practices have caused the majority of major epidemics and pandemics in history.

And no, we don't have live markets where an enormous collection of different species are killed together, and let their innards drip all over each other creating a breeding ground for pandemics responsible for killing millions of people.

Just now, SlavicBull said:

Their practices have caused the majority of major epidemics and pandemics in history.

And no, we don't have live markets where an enormous collection of different species are killed together, and let their innards drip all over each other creating a breeding ground for pandemics responsible for killing millions of people.

"pandemics" ? 

Can you name just 2 pandemics that resulted from live markets? lmfao