Why so many epidemics and pandemics have originated from China

Just now, bhytre said:

Sheepkilla is probably Chinese :mj: 

yep, imagine trying to defend biting off frogs heads on a food market like yeah thats totally safe and normal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a society of sociopaths with no empathy towards animals and each other, where only money and status matters. And with many retarded cultural traditions that stuck around after their "Great L

This video perfectly covers what I said, god I could never live in that hellhole I'd end up in jail in no time  

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit.......give these people a couple of more days, and they'll be talking about Chinese like they talk about Jews.

They can't help themselves.

How many more people have to be killed by pandemics coming out of china until you're satisfied?

Criticism is not racism.

1 minute ago, SlavicBull said:

They have literally killed hundreds of millions of people.

Their problems with ecological sanitation have taken far more lives than the holocaust did.

another typical slav idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

another typical slav idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about 

Really?

Do you want to go over the pandemics and epidemics that have come of china and add up the death toll or should I spare you the embarrassment now?

those wet markets are disgusting. caged animals shitting and pissing themselves, and then they slaughter them right there on the spot. it's not uncommon to see blood on the streets and in the gutters.

so you have wild animal shit, piss, blood and then mix in the insects and parasites these things attract, then a bunch of unhygienic people who normalize spitting on the street, and let children urinate and defecate in public too.

Of course disease will spread.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

those wet markets are disgusting. caged animals shitting and pissing themselves, and then they slaughter them right there on the spot. it's not uncommon to see blood on the streets and in the gutters.

so you have wild animal shit, piss, blood and then mix in the insects and parasites these things attract, then a bunch of unhygienic people who normalize spitting on the street, and let children urinate and defecate in public too.

Of course disease will spread.

Bingo.

These clowns are the ones denying reality and sticking their heads in the sand.

bu bu idiot bu bu other countries did bad stuff too

hundreds of million, killed by china, and they're still cucking

18 minutes ago, SlavicBull said:

How many more people have to be killed by pandemics coming out of china until you're satisfied?

Criticism is not racism.

LOL, there's fecal matter on your toothbrush right now, that's not an opinion, that's a common fact for the average western household.

looks like you can't control your petty prejudices

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, there's fecal matter on your toothbrush right now, that's not an opinion, that's a common fact for the average western household.

What does that have to do with the chinese viruses killing millions of people?

If you have shit on your toothbruth it's not harming anything but your sex life

:danylol:

Edited by SlavicBull

^And he says that a lot of the dogs rescued from those dog-eating festivals are sick as fuck and many have rabies. They don't care though, they fry em up all the same.

And it's believed when a dog really suffers before death, the meat gets better. usually they eat dog in winter because it's a high-energy animal and considered to give you 'Hot chi' energy.

Fucking BARBARIANS:mj:

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

^And he says that a lot of the dogs rescued from those dog-eating festivals are sick as fuck and many have rabies. They don't care though, they fry em up all the same.

And it's believed when a dog really suffers before death, the meat gets better. usually they eat dog in winter because it's a high-energy animal and considered to give you 'Hot chi' energy.

Fucking BARBARIANS:mj:

This actually 100% true.

The chinese believe a more a dog suffers in death the better it tastes:scust2:Fucking people

Edited by SlavicBull

bunch of degenerates, makes you wonder for the few sane chinese people living in hell and no way to explain it to these idiots :snoop:

• Thanks 1

There’s something wrong with China. I remember watching a heartbreaking video of a little girl being hit by a car and run over and the guy keeps going. People walk past her and just ignore her. Normally I’d say that’s an isolated incident but I’ve seen a lot of similar video from China 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Lmao :D This was such a random counter-example that I burst out laughing