Digital Foundry - Doom Eternal -id Tech 7 Is Incredible

Just now, Goukosan said:

Will be same res as Xbox1s.... 720p:trump3:

Everyone please bask in the logic of a sheep. An Xbox One game that operates from 900p down to 720p is a 720p game, but a Switch game that tops out at 720p but will likely sink to 360p or so is a 720p game.

:lawl:

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everyone please bask in the logic of a sheep. An Xbox One game that operates from 900p down to 720p is a 720p game, but a Switch game that tops out at 720p but will likely sink to 360p or so is a 720p game.

:lawl:

Pro runs it better than X. 

And Switch runs same resolution and X1s. 

Xbox1 :drake:

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

repeat of last year, everything runs worse on X. What did they do to this thing, it is designed by incompetent engineers? Doesn't bode well for SuckiesX if it's designed by the same incompetent losers than designed DoneX.

PS5 will run multis better as well most likely.

Was old BodyCount an act, shit posting to shit post to add fire and keep topics between 360 vs PS3 moving? :ben:  Or because MS started cutting everything and lost their way that you switched over?

Edited by Snowman
5 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Was old BodyCount an act, shit posting to shit post to add fire and keep topics between 360 vs PS3 moving? :ben:  Or because MS started cutting everything and lost their way that you switched over?

MS abandoned japanese games, lost Call of Duty, cucked Gears of war and halo into feminist/SJW games, stopped producing games pretty much all together, and of course have 0 exclusives after they sold out to PC.

You can tell Phil Spencer is a sick, sick Seattle SJW who has ran Xbox into the ground and remoulded it after his clearly gay image.

360 fandom was all real, what a great console that was. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

MS abandoned japanese games, lost Call of Duty, cucked Gears of war and halo into feminist/SJW games, stopped producing games pretty much all together, and of course have 0 exclusives after they sold out to PC.

You can tell Phil Spencer is a sick, sick Seattle SJW who has ran Xbox into the ground and remoulded it after his clearly gay image.

360 fandom was all real, what a great console that was. :glad: 

Haha I feel it. I was a cow back then but still played lots of 360 so I definitely agree that it was a helluva console. Life took me away from PS4 / X1 gen so I never followed up on what each were doing or played much of either. I bought a PS4 in 2015 for Bloodborne and besides that Dark Souls 3 and like 1-2 other game I haven’t gamed this gen. Then I come back here and see you completely flipped on MS, but what you just said makes sense. 

With MS acquiring studies again and arguably has better specs, are you hopefully for the return of the great X?

5 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Haha I feel it. I was a cow back then but still played lots of 360 so I definitely agree that it was a helluva console. Life took me away from PS4 / X1 gen so I never followed up on what each were doing or played much of either. I bought a PS4 in 2015 for Bloodborne and besides that Dark Souls 3 and like 1-2 other game I haven’t gamed this gen. Then I come back here and see you completely flipped on MS, but what you just said makes sense. 

With MS acquiring studies again and arguably has better specs, are you hopefully for the return of the great X?

not a chance, unless they go back to making exclusive games. if everything is on PC, never. 

Also the dismal Japanese support needs to be fixed, and at least get 1-2 good japanese exclusives, 3 years late yakuza scraps and the occasional old port isn't going to cut it.

Oh and also I'm going to need the SJW agenda to stop, that means no gay emotional games like hellblade, no more kait diaz in gears of war, and no more Bonnie Ross heading up 343.

• Upvote 1