So what happened to this place back 2012 or 2013 that caused the rift / split?

Life took me away from this place during that time period and the next thing I knew it split into this place, Sidescollers, and SW2, and I think one other place. What caused the split and are any of those places still up?

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Cows got so butt-blasted by The Last of Us flopping at GS that they couldn't handle the bants anymore :tom:

Had to look it up, but 9 = flop? :ben:  I suppose in SW sense it makes sense because it was hyped to be GOTG

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

It got an 8 :tom5:

lmao GS had the player score listed first which was a 9. Damn TCGFR :lul:

I was prolly one of the cows that betted  A permaban on that game too . :patrice:

The BDG movement caused a split. One day, I got a PM from someone (dark?) that most of the members were migrating. It was actually a good mix of cows, hermits and sheep (a few lems too). It never had anything to do with TLOU.

most people I know went on to sidescrollers. the balls deep gays crew with their stupid baits and spamming was the reason we left.

then sidescrollers closed a few years ago and most people went back to SW and on discord.

Edited by kaz
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

The BDG movement caused a split. One day, I got a PM from someone (dark?) that most of the members were migrating. It was actually a good mix of cows, hermits and sheep (a few lems too). It never had anything to do with TLOU.

It was kind of both mostly BDG.

BDG used TLOU flopping to torture Cows and that was the final straw for many of the outers.

The best is that brief period of time we got good guy GD to join before we fell into complete corruption.:vince:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
Just now, SlavicBull said:

It was kind of both mostly BDG.

BDG used TLOU flopping to torture Cows and that was the final straw for many of the outers.

The best is that brief period of time we got good guy GD to join before we fell into complete corruption.:vince:

Ha, nah a lot of hermits had it with this place Too. The BDG thing was fun, but it got out of hand. 

• Geese 1
4 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I think everyone just grew up, and the lack of users caused cliques to form causing a breakup into different sites. This site had a ton of users, way more than this. 

This too. I think I come here out of habit tbh lol. Plus, I enjoy the What Are You Watching? thread