Guilty Gear Strive Millia and Zeto trailer.

47 minutes ago, Delita said:

I keep saying I want to try this but before I do there’s a new revision. I haven’t played a new guilty gear since GG X2 accent core. Johnny was my character 

strive is a new gen. x > x2 > xrd > strIVe

3 hours ago, Delita said:

I keep saying I want to try this but before I do there’s a new revision. I haven’t played a new guilty gear since GG X2 accent core. Johnny was my character 

I don't like the path they took with any of thier new fighting games . The made them much more casual and the way they do DLC is disgusting now.  

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

I don't like the path they took with any of thier new fighting games . The made them much more casual and the way they do DLC is disgusting now.  

The DLC characters in Granblue Fantasy Versus is a total rip-off. Especially with so little characters in the base game. Great game though.

46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The DLC characters in Granblue Fantasy Versus is a total rip-off. Especially with so little characters in the base game. Great game though.

Is it? It just looked like standard ASW formula stuff to me so didn't bother to try it out. ASW hasn't really tried anything different since the BB series.

Persona, DBZ, and Xrd were toned down and simplified compared to their previous stuff. Two of those series make sense since they're meant for a different audience but Xrd was just kind of meh...

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Is it? It just looked like standard ASW formula stuff to me so didn't bother to try it out. ASW hasn't really tried anything different since the BB series.

Persona, DBZ, and Xrd were toned down and simplified compared to their previous stuff. Two of those series make sense since they're meant for a different audience but Xrd was just kind of meh...

Yeah, I like it, but you probably wouldnt. Personally I dont mind how they are trying to make their games more approachable to casuals, as long as theres still some depth to it. 

Xrd wasnt that simplified, imo. It really started with Persona and was aggravated with FighterZ. Granblue is no different though but its still a really solid game with gorgeous graphics and decent single player content.

I think ASW is a top of their game right now and are currently the best studio for making classic 2d fighters, Im pretty hyped for Strive but then again, Ive never been particularly good at Guilty Gear, Im still more of a Capcom fighting game fan.