3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Depending on pricing Xbox can easily win in NA , the strongest market . It's just not gonna beat Sony in Europe .

And I expect a lot more games that are PC Ps only to come to xbox now as well .

Ms are heading into ng much stronger than they are than with xb1 . It seems Sony is the one fumbling now .

Sony has the weaker hardware. There’s no denying that. However, PlayStation is the strongest gaming brand and Sony has the games to back it up. Maybe MS can narrow the gap next gen, but Sony will still come out on top. To Microsoft’s credit, I absolutely love what they did with the series x, and their cloud service sounds fantastic. I will probably get both, favoring series x for multiplats and ps5 for its first party games.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AMD is overhypering NEXT GEN CONSOLES YOU ARE GET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.    A.  RIDICULOUS POWERFUL CONSOLE, ALBEIT BETTER THAN A $1600 PC, WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAM

cAnT WaiT fOr BlEEdInG Edge, y0!!!!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

PS4 is $399, a penny more and it's suicide.

MS can price whatever they want because they know their console is now considered a niche product, they aren't expecting anyone to buy it and probably don't care either way.

I agree with this. A 9tf system for $499 is suicide. 

If PS5 comes in at $399.99 and XSX at $499.99 it's pretty much over. Casuals don't care about numbers, they care about pricing and games. Though, I think both are going to be $499.99.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

If PS5 comes in at $399.99 and XSX at $499.99 it's pretty much over. Casuals don't care about numbers, they care about pricing and games. Though, I think both are going to be $499.99.

There's no way the XSX with those specs are coming in cheaper than a low end iPhone.  

You guys want high spec hardware, you're going to have to pay the cost.   To be the boss. B) 

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

A RX 5700 is $399.  

A Ryzen 7 3700X is $329

1TB NVME SSD M.2 are current $120

Add all that up and you are paying a lot more than $499.  That's a steal of a price. 

Eh, consoles are priced very differently, though. Also, after this economic blow, do you think consumers will want to spend $499 on a game system? At least series x has gamepass going for it, which softens the blow. 

Just now, -GD- said:

Eh, consoles are priced very differently, though. Also, after this economic blow, do you think consumers will want to spend $499 on a game system? At least series x has gamepass going for it, which softens the blow. 

That's the thing, with all the government stimulus.  Consumers are going to be sitting jacked on cash and they are going to need to spend that money to kick the economy back into flow.      

Microsoft and SONY ought milk every penny from you. 

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That's the thing, with all the government stimulus.  Consumers are going to be sitting jacked on cash and they are going to need to spend that money to kick the economy back into flow.      

Microsoft and SONY ought milk every penny from you. 

Lmfao!!!! Yes..their rent, mortgages, loans etc. will just disappear :D 

do you think the stimulus will match lost wages? For many people, no. 

16 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Sony has the weaker hardware. There’s no denying that. However, PlayStation is the strongest gaming brand and Sony has the games to back it up. Maybe MS can narrow the gap next gen, but Sony will still come out on top. To Microsoft’s credit, I absolutely love what they did with the series x, and their cloud service sounds fantastic. I will probably get both, favoring series x for multiplats and ps5 for its first party games.

I'm sure Sony will win WW for sure . But MS is killing it right now compared to xb1 and even Sony.  Ms snagged up a ton of studios and series x looks fantastic. GamePass is dope.

Sony needs to quit being quiet , but unfortuantly they are currently their own worst enemy . They have a good year . The games they are releasing this year for ps4 will be a bigger deal than probably anything they will have ready for ps5.

The only thing I'm concerned about is MS can easily fuck this up , as they fuck things up often . I can see them charging more than 500 for XSX then it's DOA

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Casuals also dont rush out to buy launch hardware 

11 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

There's no way the XSX with those specs are coming in cheaper than a low end iPhone.  

You guys want high spec hardware, you're going to have to pay the cost.   To be the boss. B) 

$599.99 XSX is dead in the water. 

you gamers are being cheap AF.  Wanting 2013 cheap prices on hardware that's powerful than $2000 PCs. 

Back then AMD processors were cheap because they were cheap 2012-2013  FX/Jaguar CPUs were getting smoked by Intel.  

Now AMD has the best processors, and decent GPUs and you guys think that should be sold at a huge loss.     Get real!

Edited by The Mother Fucker