Less than 24h until Half-Life: Alyx is out

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I would get this if it wasn't VR exclusive. 

You should get a headset and then get this because it will be the best VR game released thus far and push the boundaries... like HL always has :blessed: 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh we have the same shit, nice.

Yea.  I was gonna get a Rift S but decided the jump wasn't quite worth it yet.  I'm hoping their next headset is an improved Quest with full connection to PC and improved tracking.

The Rift is good enough for now.

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

imagine how much more it would sell if it werent a VR exclusive. Its pretty much a FUCK YOU to everyone waiting for another half life for 10 years. 

Fuck them :lul: 

I prepared myself by replaying HL1 and 2 and playing the episodes for the first time. The eps are terrible. HL2 + eps is such a downgrade compared to HL1 + blue shift and opposing force. 

But tbh I didn't give up hope yet, one of my biggest gripe with HL2 was the story gap and I hope HL: Alyx will deliver on that part and explains it in a satisfying manner.

If they won't even touch the fact that Gordon was "frozen" all this time in the black mesa train at the end of HL1 after accepting G-mans offer right until the start of HL2 when he arrives in City 17 I won't care about the story anymore which was convoluted in the first place. HL2's storytelling was a clusterfuck and confusing. 

• Thanks 1