Animal Crossing - Fastest selling individual Switch game ever.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no wonder you’re going crazy 

They removed so much content form the game that it's killed the fun for me.   I can't even make a funny MAGA vs. Woke village because they removed custom greetings and signs.    Th

14 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Coronovirus might actually result in console sales growth rate, that's until everybody loses their job. :ben:

Switch is sold out except for a few gray Switch Lites here and there. The proper Switch is impossible to find right now and going for $400+. 

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

SW-6046-9177-1807

I already have KK Slider coming to my island tomorrow. :down:

you time traveling? :tom5:

unlike other butthurt people, I have nothing against that, but I prefer not to do it, cause I know once I start I won't stop and it would probably kill my enjoyment of the game quicker. 

7 hours ago, Alphonse said:

you time traveling? :tom5:

unlike other butthurt people, I have nothing against that, but I prefer not to do it, cause I know once I start I won't stop and it would probably kill my enjoyment of the game quicker. 

Yeah I always do in AC games. I like designing the village more than anything. I'm not really into the economy sim part of it or the life-you-life part. 

How far are you in? Do you have the museum? 

3 hours ago, Voidler said:

Somebody explain this game to me so I don't buy something I'd hate

It sounds kind of terrible on paper. It's one part interior decorating and landscaping sim, one part life-your-life game, and one part economy sim lite. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because it's hard to predict who will like it. It's one of those games.

I've played more AC in the past week then I've played video game in the past year and a half. I don't know what it is. 

21 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It sounds kind of terrible on paper. It's one part interior decorating and landscaping sim, one part life-your-life game, and one part economy sim lite. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because it's hard to predict who will like it. It's one of those games.

I've played more AC in the past week then I've played video game in the past year and a half. I don't know what it is. 

no wonder you’re going crazy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Yeah I always do in AC games. I like designing the village more than anything. I'm not really into the economy sim part of it or the life-you-life part. 

How far are you in? Do you have the museum? 

I just got my Resident Services just got upgraded. I can finally get more serious with this game

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

i can't get into these types of games. i played stardew valley, because of the hype, and wasn't feeling it. 

They removed so much content form the game that it's killed the fun for me.

I can't even make a funny MAGA vs. Woke village because they removed custom greetings and signs. 

The best part of AC is inviting the public to your village, having them say, "This is a great looking village," and then having a duck walk by in an SS uniform saying,  "Gas the Jews! Do you lift, bro?"

:fistshake:

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I can't even make a funny MAGA vs. Woke village because they removed custom greetings and signs. 

The best part of AC is inviting the public to your village, having them say, "This is a great looking village," and then having a duck walk by in an SS uniform saying,  "Gas the Jews! Do you lift, bro?"

:mj:

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

wait, they removed the custom signs? I'm pretty sure I saw some concentration camp reimagines some days ago, with swastikas and uniforms everywhere.

17 hours ago, Saucer said:

smh

:D

So the girl I've been quarantining with really decided last night we should get a switch. She's more of an Nintendo type and has a Wii and classic NES. 

That shit is sold out everywhere. To be fair no physical stores that sell them are open either but like used switches are going for more than new ones. 🤔

I was thinking about finally buying a PS4, but with the 5 coming out this year doesn't really seem to make sense now to get it. 

Just wound up ordering some extra ps3 and 360 controllers for now. 

On 2020-03-28 at 1:07 AM, HolyAx said:

wait, they removed the custom signs? I'm pretty sure I saw some concentration camp reimagines some days ago, with swastikas and uniforms everywhere.

I'll ask on GameFAQs. I hope they're in it somewhere. 

38 minutes ago, Liquid said:

So the girl I've been quarantining with really decided last night we should get a switch. She's more of an Nintendo type and has a Wii and classic NES. 

That shit is sold out everywhere. To be fair no physical stores that sell them are open either but like used switches are going for more than new ones. 🤔

I was thinking about finally buying a PS4, but with the 5 coming out this year doesn't really seem to make sense now to get it. 

Just wound up ordering some extra ps3 and 360 controllers for now. 

best buys in NY are closed too?