Official Half-Life: Alyx Review thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just beat it, my god this was absolutely incredible. A perfect mix of 1 & 2, shocking revelations, shocking implications, easily the most jaw dropping ending I've ever had in a game.   

Half Life  Bleeding Edge  

Not bad.    So we got 93....   -5 because it's half life and gabe made them wait 13 years so they wanted it more -5 because it's valve and the same reasons -10 because it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

anyone know how far i am? hoping to finish this before RE3 comes out

Hide contents

Just got to the 'Revelations' chapter (right after the part with the antlions)

You're close, there's 11 chapters. You've got a few hours to go. When you finish make sure to watch after the credits.

I just finished it. that ending :dwill:

Solid game overall. Probably the most substantial VR game yet but still retains some of the same issues in terms of finicky controls, physics, and some of the motion sensing going haywire from time to time (at least on my vive setup). I would have liked to see more large scale combat encounters or even a driving level like in the past games (that would have been really cool in VR) but I know they were working within the tech's limitations. The limited selection of weapons was kind of disappointing as well. If I were to rate it i'd give it somewhere between a 8.0 - 8.5.

Edited by Twinblade