If anyone here buys a PS5 over XseX you're straight retarded

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony probably gonna have more AAAs (1) on the Xbox than even MS has 

XBox is irrelevant. It's literally a casual box for multiplats that moms buy during a holiday bargain bin sale. That's why their S series will in reality be their lead model     The num

So don't buy a PS5 because most of their games will be on PC; but, buy an Xbox where all of their games will be on PC.       

Posted Images

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Games don't matter. POWER DOES!!!!

I play the same games as everyone else on Xbox One X with better graphics. I played the last 3 PS4 exclusives on the PS4 otherwise it's sitting there collecting dust. 

I'm currently playing Warzone on the X

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I play the same games as everyone else on Xbox One X with better graphics. I played the last 3 PS4 exclusives on the PS4 otherwise it's sitting there collecting dust. 

I'm currently playing Warzone on the X

:mj:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony first party franchises >>>> MS first party franchises

You act like that's the only reason. 

Sony riled up all the gamers when they publicly dunked on Xbox's anti consumer practices on the Xbox One. No resale of games, online only, etc etc

They went into the whole thing with ridiculous momentum and cheaper prices, made a shit load of money right off the bat and invested in first party. It wasn't some magical Sony strategy, they made a bunch of money and spent it on games. 

Microsoft has done nothing but bleed in the last gen since the beginning from the gunshot wound from Sony. 

None of that shit is happening this time. Xbox is creating lots of hype. They publicly shit on VR a gimmick no real gamer gives two shits about. No anti consumer shit this time. You can tell Microsoft is investing in this one and they know the exclusives are the only thing that will sustain a good launch. 

Edited by Vini

Gamers dont care about Japanese games. Thats weird pedo shit.

Gamers dont care about about great exclusives. One dolla gamepass, yo.

Gamers dont care about VR. Thats just a gimmick.

Gamers only care about graphics. Thats why Xbox One X is selling the best and the Nintendo Switch is dead... Oh wait.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Gamers dont care about Japanese games. Thats weird pedo shit.

Gamers dont care about about great exclusives. One dolla gamepass, yo.

Gamers dont care about VR. Thats just a gimmick.

Gamers only care about graphics. Thats why Xbox One X is selling the best and the Nintendo Switch is dead... Oh wait.

There's plenty of exclusives on gamepass

speaking of straight retarded

PS4:

1. Uncharted 4 - 10.0
  2. God of war - 9.0
  3. Bloodborne - 9.0 / BloodBorne:The Old Hunters DLC - 9.0
  4. Death Stranding - 9.0
  5. Spiderman - 9.0
  6. Horizon Zero Dawn - 9.0
  7. The Last Guardian - 9.0
  8. Shadow of the Colossus - 9.0
  9.  Gravity Rush 2 - 9.0
  10. Wipeout Omega Collection - 9.0
  11. Nioh - 9.0
  12. Persona 5 - 9.0
  13. Street Fighter 5 Arcade - 9.0
  14. Journey - 10.0
  15. Soundshapes - 9.0
  16. MLB 18 - 9.0
  17. Dreams -9.0

Xbox One

1. Forza Motorsport 5 - 9.0
  2. Forza Horizon 3 - 9.0
  3. Titanfall - 9.0

ezgif-7-41adf9747f14.gif.5fbd34d149a9265c58cb51c394ba5636.gif

8 hours ago, Vini said:

You act like that's the only reason. 

Sony riled up all the gamers when they publicly dunked on Xbox's anti consumer practices on the Xbox One. No resale of games, online only, etc etc

They went into the whole thing with ridiculous momentum and cheaper prices, made a shit load of money right off the bat and invested in first party. It wasn't some magical Sony strategy, they made a bunch of money and spent it on games. 

Microsoft has done nothing but bleed in the last gen since the beginning from the gunshot wound from Sony. 

None of that shit is happening this time. Xbox is creating lots of hype. They publicly shit on VR a gimmick no real gamer gives two shits about. No anti consumer shit this time. You can tell Microsoft is investing in this one and they know the exclusives are the only thing that will sustain a good launch. 

Games are the #1 reason for a videogame system. 

Everything else comes 2nd.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Games are the #1 reason for a videogame system. 

Everything else comes 2nd.

This is true. Most people in the real world own one system, maybe 2. They mainly care about particular franchises and/or if they can play their friends online. for example, our security guard at my station is obsessed with halo/gears and is pumped for the series X. A fellow producer loves Nintendo and only has a switch. Another (along with his wife) loves uncharted and rock the ps4. 

37 minutes ago, -GD- said:

This is true. Most people in the real world own one system, maybe 2. They mainly care about particular franchises and/or if they can play their friends online. for example, our security guard at my station is obsessed with halo/gears and is pumped for the series X. A fellow producer loves Nintendo and only has a switch. Another (along with his wife) loves uncharted and rock the ps4. 

Bbbut its about the most powerful system.  That's why X is selling like hot cakes and lighting the world on fire.... it's true:trump3:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

who wants to play as the fairy?  Or the schoolgirl with sexy panties.. You know what I heard?  I heard that Japanophiles and anime lovers are usually crossdressers or trans.  Explains alot about the cows and sheep. :mj: 

i wanna play the sexy school girl with melon sized milkers and cute voice acting.  :aitch: 

meanwhile you jerk off to this: 

Image result for gears of war

Image result for gears of war kait face

:mj::mj::mj:  :mj: 

2 hours ago, kaz said:

i wanna play the sexy school girl with melon sized milkers and cute voice acting.  :aitch: 

meanwhile you jerk off to this: 

Image result for gears of war

Image result for gears of war kait face

:mj::mj::mj:  :mj: 

Um I don't jerk off to video games. :D Do you guys jerk off to video games?  Is that what anime and japanse game fans do?  Is that why you like that shit? you jerk of to cartoon fake characters.. not even real people  sick fucks :mj::mj::mj::mj::mj:

I can understand if you were jerking off to a photo of a human celebrity or something but cartoons and video game characters? :mj: 

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Um I don't jerk off to video games. :D Do you guys jerk off to video games?  Is that what anime and japanse game fans do?  Is that why you like that shit? you jerk of to cartoon fake characters.. not even real people  sick fucks :mj::mj::mj::mj::mj:

I can understand if you were jerking off to a photo of a human celebrity or something but cartoons and video game characters? :mj: 

I said you jerk off, not me you psycho fuck :mj: :mj: :mj:  

SJWbox :tom:  you love characters ugly enough that keep you from ejaculating :kaz:  

Image result for gears of war 5 kait gif

18 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Right of the top of my head. XCluded this year.

Persona 5 Royale

Sakura Wars

Nioh 2

Wonderful 101

Trials of Mana

Gran Blue Fantasia

Fairy Tail

Babylon's Fall

FF7

Countless other shit I can even be bothered to make a list .

I can get those on PC , with sony 1st party titles soon too 

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I can get those on PC , with sony 1st party titles soon too 

So don't buy a PS5 because most of their games will be on PC; but, buy an Xbox where all of their games will be on PC. :lupe:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 2