Is this TV a good deal?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct, the preferred nomenclature is African-American Friday. 

He's black. It's allowed

That's how much I paid for my 40" Samsung 1080p HDTV in 2012.       

Posted Images

On 2020-03-26 at 3:33 PM, Twinblade said:

Why does the 2nd one have 2160p in its title if its 4K? I don't get the labeling these companies use.

4K resolution refers to a horizontal display resolution of approximately 4,000 pixels. Digital television and digital cinematography commonly use several different 4K resolutions. In television and consumer media, 3840 × 2160 is the dominant 4K standard, whereas the movie projection industry uses 4096 × 2160. The 4K television market share increased as prices fell dramatically during 2014 and 2015. By 2020, more than half of U.S. households are expected to have 4K-capable TVs, a much faster adoption rate than that of Full HD

sounds like a great deal 70 inches samsung and 4k.  Can't go wrong with $600.

Also I scoffed and laughed at "negro friday"  lmfao.  even from a white dude, once in a while is funny. I like this forum's real attitude on racism, and even understanding yes the bleekos get a little more flex. I try not to abuse it either.  And to be fair yes I can laugh at shit like that. 

18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

sounds like a great deal 70 inches samsung and 4k.  Can't go wrong with $600.

Also I scoffed and laughed at "negro friday"  lmfao.  even from a white dude, once in a while is funny. I like this forum's real attitude on racism, and even understanding yes the bleekos get a little more flex. I try not to abuse it either.  And to be fair yes I can laugh at shit like that. 

To me racism, sexism, homophobic remarks etc are only real if the intent was negative. Jokes are jokes and it's really not so bad. The world needs to lighten up and not take everything so seriously. :happysad:

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

To me racism, sexism, homophobic remarks etc are only real if the intent was negative. Jokes are jokes and it's really not so bad. The world needs to lighten up and not take everything so seriously. :happysad:

I agree. I also think you can push it, and you have to take care to what you are (woman, black, gay, straight white male). So its one thing for me to use nikka or nigga or lot but if Kaz just straight up kept calling everyone the N word I'd feel uneasy about it. And maybe you guys are rewarding a double standard, but I feel you allow that and it maes me (an n word) feel happy.  Also if I went overboard with homo jokes on you, it's totes in your territory to stop me.  I actually lol at ghostz oboxious shtick. He toed the line pretty well for a while.