Going Hermit "next gen"

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

A 2000 dollar computer 

hahaha hahaha haha. 

The last rig I build was in 2012 and it still holds up, i only changed the hdd and gpu once. 

I will build my next computer with a budget of 1k€.

It's like more than enough, I think i'm going to spent extra in my gpu this time so it will last at least 5 years of max settings and basically forever if I want to, just need to adjust settings. 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

One day we'll bring you aboard too. :face:

haha maybe when i can get a beastly one in a small form factor. for now, i'm ok with consoles. i played a decent amount of fh4 last weekend, but i'm bored again. i may go back to plague tale. 

18 minutes ago, kaz said:

hahaha hahaha haha. 

The last rig I build was in 2012 and it still holds up, i only changed the hdd and gpu once. 

I will build my next computer with a budget of 1k€.

It's like more than enough, I think i'm going to spent extra in my gpu this time so it will last at least 5 years of max settings and basically forever if I want to, just need to adjust settings. 

Well your computer sucks .

And so will your next one .

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

haha maybe when i can get a beastly one in a small form factor. for now, i'm ok with consoles. i played a decent amount of fh4 last weekend, but i'm bored again. i may go back to plague tale. 

That's because you need to keep your mind occupied with actual racing sims.

Once I build my rig, I'll probably subscribe to iracing, but just for shits and giggles.

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Well your computer sucks .

And so will your next one .

My current rig is just old, it doesn't suck. :D  

and i will make sure my next rig will be more powerful than the most powerful xbox console. Now that you said it, i will look into it and add a few hundreds to make sure. :reg: 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

My current rig is just old, it doesn't suck. :D  

and i will make sure my next rig will be more powerful than the most powerful xbox console. Now that you said it, i will look into it and add a few hundreds to make sure. :reg: 

No, it sucks 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No, it sucks 

yeah kinda. but like i say it's old as fuck. I can still run games nowadays i either have to turn down settings or deal with framerate dips if i want to play on high settings. 

it's basically a 2012 rig and I think you underestimate it. Like i said i changed the gpu and that one is low tier af but it still runs games. 

my new rig will be better than any xbox console, i will make sure of that just cause. :reg: 

33 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It sucks . That's all there is to it .

And no you wont. 

scared? you have no exclusive games? what kind of xbox "console" will you waste your money on? x series x pc tower? for the raw power? scared as shit, that's what you are. :reg: 

Edited by kaz
On 2020-03-26 at 5:31 PM, MalaXmaS said:

Building a racing rig.

I already have the playseat, wheel, pedals and shifter.

What should I be looking for to buy?

something for vr

I actually liked drive club with vr. Gta 5 on pc in first person introduced me to the possibilities. Then DCS world blew me away. And all that with a shitty phone and google vr.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

something for vr

I actually liked drive club with vr. Gta 5 on pc in first person introduced me to the possibilities. Then DCS world blew me away. And all that with a shitty phone and google vr.

Racing games are godly with VR. One of the best genre for it imo. 

GTA VR needs to happen already, LA Noire VR was shitty but it still showed some potential for greatness.