Daily reminder: 9.2 TF

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Sup? Ranik, haven't seen you since the Xfire days. th_cooljokerkiss.png

Its been too long, man. The new console announcements peaked me interest again. 

Its hard to believe that xfire is gone. ;(

1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

Its been too long, man. The new console announcements peaked me interest again. 

Its hard to believe that xfire is gone. ;(

Yeah, I popped in here around summer of 2018. Nice to see familiar faces.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, I popped in here around summer of 2018. Nice to see familiar faces.

Its pretty amazing that SW is still kicking. I remember those days when SW was massive with concurrent users. I know for a fact there are still some lurkers out there (HH :smoke:) that need to come back.

6 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Its pretty amazing that SW is still kicking. I remember those days when SW was massive with concurrent users. I know for a fact there are still some lurkers out there (HH :smoke:) that need to come back.

Yeah, HH drops in once in a while - he was more active last summer; Clinton514 every now and again. Plus I still have the guys like Akian0, Infernal, Cycloptis, SK, Pat_Mcrotch on steam; although I hardly talk to them anymore.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, HH drops in once in a while - he was more active last summer; Clinton514 every now and again. Plus I still have the guys like Akian0, Infernal, Cycloptis, SK, Pat_Mcrotch on steam; although I hardly talk to them anymore.

Its honestly been too long since we all last played. I keep buying games and barely playing anything. :smoke:

9 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Add me on steam... I'll try and find you