The Official Covid-19 "What Are You Up To?" Thread. (No Flaming/Politics/News - We could use a positive thread lol)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Self distancing baptism

Put my dog down. 2020 fucking sucks.

Posted Images

i actually just started up the 3rd season of Ozark. The opening is kind of crazy, interested in seeing where it goes from there.

Other than that im gonna do my daily workout in a bit, and then dinner (the weather is nice over here so we might grill some sardines outside)

Edited by Twinblade

Did some skipping in the garden like 30 minutes ago. Gonna lift some weights and do some pushups a bit later.

I finished Days Gone and still have plenty of unopened games that I didn't have a chance to play yet, so I'll probably get into that :] 

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Did some skipping in the garden like 30 minutes ago. Gonna lift some weights and do some pushups a bit later.

I finished Days Gone and still have plenty of unopened games that I didn't have a chance to play yet, so I'll probably get into that :] 

yeah, i'm going to play plague tale. 

I'm at work,sauntered in around 11:30, with McDonalds breakfast. After eating, I had to respond to about 3 emails. I've gotten through two of them.

And then I just need to finish up typing a couple of things, and creating a report, and then I'll go home.

I've been playing Watch Dogs on PC as much as I can. I've probably put close to 20-30 hours so far, and am about halfway through the game. I also ended up buying Watch Dogs 2 and AssCreed origins, along with their Season Pass because they were on special on Uplay. Guess I'll be playing Ubisoft games for a while.

Ooooh. i need to stop by the liquor store to get some Vodka and Orange Liquer that I use when making my Margs.

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh, due to the Covid-19 limiting people outdoors they're repainting the Abbey road from the Beatles album.

5988.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=form

Actually, I've noticed alot of road work has begun in my part of town, and I had thought that maybe it was because they knew that traffic would be down during the time.

Nothing really. 

Working from home and so is the wife so it's a bit cramped in here. Trying to get out for walks or sit on the balcony when we can but the weather is still a little crap up here and it's a busy area so not the best idea to be out all that often. 

Filling the day with video/board games. Drinking and smoking more than I planned to. I thought this was a good opportunity to cut drinking for a couple months but I was too bored after the first week. Been doing some pretty frequent video calls with buds just to keep in touch and get some other human contact in. 

I've been trying to land on a meaty game to play for the past couple weeks but I end up just playing Animal Crossing/WoW/CS. Lacking a lot of motivation right now. I've got a long list of single player games that I'd like to finally get through and I just cycle through the idea of playing each of them in my head lol, probably just end up hooking the SNES classic up tonight. 

I think younger me would have liked this a lot more. I just don't have the attention span/energy to play games 10 hours a day and lack of sports is leaving a huge void of passive entertainment I'd usually get. I started rewatching the Raptors playoff run but it's just not interesting when you know what happens. 

Edited by Casual
1 minute ago, Casual said:

Nothing really. 

Working from home and so is the wife so it's a bit cramped in here. Trying to get out for walks or sit on the balcony when we can but the weather is still a little crap up here and it's a busy area so not the best idea to be out all that often. 

Filling the day with video/board games. Drinking and smoking more than I planned to. I thought this was a good opportunity to cut drinking for a couple months but I was too bored after the first week. Been doing some pretty frequent video calls with buds just to keep in touch and get some other human contact in. 

I've been trying to land on a meaty game to play for the past couple weeks but I end up just playing Animal Crossing/WoW/CS. Lacking a lot of motivation right now. I've got a long list of single player games that I'd like to finally get through and I just cycle through the idea of playing each of them in my head lol, probably just end up hooking the SNES classic up tonight. 

man...this seems to be the most common scenario with a lot of my friends. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

working from home... tons of meetings today.  Been on different conference calls and Web Ex meetings from 8am.....have another meeting in an 1hr and 15 mins and I'm done for the day. 

the fucking people who can't understand they need to mute their phones when we have 30+ people on a conference call.... :martin:

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

the fucking people who can't understand they need to mute their phones when we have 30+ people on a conference call.... :martin:

smh.

man

i work at a fucking technology company and these people can't figure out how a microphone works.

we have a pretty lame approach to work from home, one day a week with approval and very few in the company get the approval. luckily I have it, but i was hoping that this whole situation would show the company that people can do their jobs just fine from home. it's government and there's lots of old people at the executive level so they really like those butts in seats. well, their ideas are basically just being reinforced because of how stupid half this company apparently is. 

• Sad 1