The Official Covid-19 "What Are You Up To?" Thread. (No Flaming/Politics/News - We could use a positive thread lol)

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

I wish i could say I had less than you, but it's the opposite I'd assume. :mjcry:  I think I found the one years ago but I didn't care that much back then and let it end. 

Nobody believes your internet fantasy world.  You live in the chatroom with Jimbo.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Self distancing baptism

Put my dog down. 2020 fucking sucks.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SlavicBull said:

Ike my man, sexually adventurous, stopped paying the bills, pink eye.

Connect the dots, you're getting cucked, probably by a black guy:denzel3:

Except she never leaves the house. She’s completely glued to her pc. She has no aspirations or motivation. I’d never believe she cheated, especially since she’s socially anxious. There’s just no real feeling of being in a relationship, we’re roommates at this point who bang. I’d probably keep her around as a FWB occasionally if I’m feeling like dumping a load though. 

1 minute ago, SlavicBull said:

Nobody believes your internet fantasy world.  You live in the chatroom with Jimbo.

uh huh yip yip yip yip yip 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ike said:

Except she never leaves the house. She’s completely glued to her pc. She has no aspirations or motivation. I’d never believe she cheated, especially since she’s socially anxious. There’s just no real feeling of being in a relationship, we’re roommates at this point who bang. I’d probably keep her around as a FWB occasionally if I’m feeling like dumping a load though. 

She's a sexually adventurous shut in?:jordan3: That doesn't jive.  Do you watch her 24/7?

Just now, SlavicBull said:

She's a sexually adventurous shut in?:jordan3: That doesn't jive.  Do you watch her 24/7?

We’re swingers bro. Sleep with other couples. She also has an insanely high libido. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

We’re swingers bro. Sleep with other couples. She also has an insanely high libido. 

So how do you know one of the guys dicking her isn't communicating with her on the side.

I bet she's got some internet secrets she's hiding from you.:jordan3:

17 hours ago, madmaltese said:

What board games you playing? 

That has been my preferred hobby over videogames for a while (until this lockdown started).

It's just the two of us so options are a bit limited.

Our go-to's lately have been Carcassone, Hive, Pandemic, and Lost Cities.

Hive and Lost Cities are good for short bursts, can get a bunch of games in really fast.

Carcassone is a bit more of a commitment. 

What's your go-tos?

Edited by Casual
22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Enjoy what you guys are doing because another 30 days have been added until at least April 30 :kaz: 

no way. who said that?

btw my govs close parks and even dismantle playgrounds cause idiot people keep going out to have fun :tom:  :tom:  kill them all

Edited by kaz
Just now, kaz said:

no way. who said that?

Drumpf :grimaceright:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Sunday he would extend nationwide social distancing guidelines for another 30 days, an abrupt back-down from his push to reopen the country as coronavirus continues to spread.

The 15-day guidelines Trump announced two weeks ago were set to expire on Monday, and the President had suggested over the past week that he was looking to relax them, at least in some parts of the country. He even floated Easter, on April 12, as a potential date by which the country could return to normal.
But on Sunday he said he'd decided to extend the guidelines -- which include suggested limits on large gatherings -- to April 30, a sign his earlier predictions were overly rosy.
"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end," the President said Sunday at a White House news conference. He said he would be finalizing a new plan and strategy early this week and announcing the details on Tuesday.
The announcement marked an abrupt turnaround from a week ago when Trump said he was convinced the distancing restrictions were causing irreparable damage to the economy.
9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Drumpf :grimaceright:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Sunday he would extend nationwide social distancing guidelines for another 30 days, an abrupt back-down from his push to reopen the country as coronavirus continues to spread.

The 15-day guidelines Trump announced two weeks ago were set to expire on Monday, and the President had suggested over the past week that he was looking to relax them, at least in some parts of the country. He even floated Easter, on April 12, as a potential date by which the country could return to normal.
But on Sunday he said he'd decided to extend the guidelines -- which include suggested limits on large gatherings -- to April 30, a sign his earlier predictions were overly rosy.
"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end," the President said Sunday at a White House news conference. He said he would be finalizing a new plan and strategy early this week and announcing the details on Tuesday.
The announcement marked an abrupt turnaround from a week ago when Trump said he was convinced the distancing restrictions were causing irreparable damage to the economy.

That's just social distancing guidelines, not shelter in place orders. 

52 minutes ago, Casual said:

It's just the two of us so options are a bit limited.

Our go-to's lately have been Carcassone, Hive, Pandemic, and Lost Cities.

Hive and Lost Cities are good for short bursts, can get a bunch of games in really fast.

Carcassone is a bit more of a commitment. 

What's your go-tos?

Ah nice. Haven't played Hive from those but the rest are great.

Yeah atm it's mostly just shortish games because with the kids we really don't have much time alone together but I'm usually a fan of much heavier games.

Some of our fav shorter 2p games are 7 Wonder Duel, Azul, Welcome To, Clank, Everdell and Quacks of Quedlinburg. Most of those are playable with more but still play very well with 2.

My usual fav gams those are Terraforming Mars, Great Western Trial and Blood Rage.

Got into the hobby just under 2 years ago and my collection has sort of skyrocketed since. Got like 140+ games now. 

13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Ah nice. Haven't played Hive from those but the rest are great.

Yeah atm it's mostly just shortish games because with the kids we really don't have much time alone together but I'm usually a fan of much heavier games.

Some of our fav shorter 2p games are 7 Wonder Duel, Azul, Welcome To, Clank, Everdell and Quacks of Quedlinburg. Most of those are playable with more but still play very well with 2.

My usual fav gams those are Terraforming Mars, Great Western Trial and Blood Rage.

Got into the hobby just under 2 years ago and my collection has sort of skyrocketed since. Got like 140+ games now. 

ah man those all look pretty sweet. might have to try and order a couple of them, this thing isn't ending anytime soon. 

and board games are awesome man, i just wish it was easier to get a group together to play. i have so many that just sit there collecting dust. not nearly as many as you though. scared to get too many more since they do take up quite a bit of space...