I know we have TV threads and what not, but I haven’t seen much discussion on here about it. What a wild ride. I need more Joe Exotic in my life. 

Their YouTube channel is filled with glorious content as well. 

There is literally so much to discuss. This show is full throttle from start to finish. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen that get recommended in Tiger King discussions as being in the same vein of weird shit going real bad. It's on Hulu.

Posted Images

Before watching it I didn't understand how they could get 7 episodes out of a crazy guy with tigers, but it's so fucking nuts that I feel like 7 episodes wasn't enough and I wish they went more in depth on a lot of the side characters.

26 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Before watching it I didn't understand how they could get 7 episodes out of a crazy guy with tigers, but it's so fucking nuts that I feel like 7 episodes wasn't enough and I wish they went more in depth on a lot of the side characters.

Doc could have an entire series dedicated to him I feel. He was the smartest one but you KNOW he has so many skeletons in his closet. 

“You wouldn’t understand my complex lifestyle” :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So who is it? :D I wondered that too, but there’s been cases of people who sing differently than they talk 

the name is in the credits, cant remember what it was. 

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

the name is in the credits, cant remember what it was. 

Oh man! You’re right! :D only adds to the insanity

https://slate.com/culture/2020/03/netflixs-tiger-king-joe-exotics-music-isnt-even-by-joe-exotic.html

additionally, joe was a fucking COP before a zoo owner! :D how in the fuck!

7 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Everyone on that show is a POS

Except for Travis,  the dude with no legs, and the girl that got her arm chewed off 

Travis pointed loaded guns at people and clearly didn't know how they worked. His death is tragic, but he was absolutely a piece of shit as well.