• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen that get recommended in Tiger King discussions as being in the same vein of weird shit going real bad. It's on Hulu.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, ghostz said:

John got his teeth redone I guess. He was pissed Netflix didn’t show it. Also - I guess The crew recommended he interview without a shirt lol. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8157351/Tiger-Kings-John-Finlay-reveals-new-set-teeth-calls-Netflix-unfair-depiction.html

D7FC4B5C-3819-4BC2-B9E5-F192246AE76D.thumb.jpeg.d8a188b74b9d8e4780d61c4d92c1d4e0.jpeg

Damn, those teeth look great. He looks like a completely different person. 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:face:  :D 

lmao. 

classic merk, guys from a couple towns over from where i grew up. the fact that he's found a niche in the rap game is impressive tbh. 

actually funny that where he's from is probably the meth capital of this area, and if there was ever a tiger king in the area it'd be there. 

Edited by Casual
4 minutes ago, Casual said:

lmao. 

classic merk, guys from a couple towns over from where i grew up. the fact that he's found a niche in the rap game is impressive tbh. 

actually funny that where he's from is probably the meth capital of this area, and if there was ever a tiger king in the area it'd be there. 

:dwill:

I grew up in Whalley until my mom moved us to Vancouver for the start of Grade 11. Where'd you grow up?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:dwill:

I grew up in Whalley until my mom moved us to Vancouver for the start of Grade 11. Where'd you grow up?

Dude, ignore absolutely everything I just said, I'm an idiot lol. Was confusing him with Peter Jackson who grew up in my area and has a somewhat similar look/niche. far less successful. 

(im from the toronto area)

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

Dude, ignore absolutely everything I just said, I'm an idiot lol. Was confusing him with Peter Jackson who grew up in my area and has a somewhat similar look/niche. far less successful. 

(im from the toronto area)

lmao  :killzone:

Yeah I was shocked when you said that you grew up 2 towns over, since I always thought you were from ON/T.O., I only asked since you mentioned my locale.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

lmao  :killzone:

Yeah I was shocked when you said that you grew up 2 towns over, since I always thought you were from ON/T.O., I only asked since you mentioned my locale.

hahaha, i only wish i grew up in BC. onterrible leaves a lot to be desired. 

What a ridiculous show this was haha. All this war, murders and meth using over freakin tigers. Worst part is it reaffirmed my fear of southern states and then some :down: the people there are completely out of their mind. Almost none of the Zoo owners seemed right in the head

4 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Do you speak Spanish ? I think you’re Cuban,  but that doesn’t necessarily mean you know/speak Spanish haha 

Nah. Half Cuban, but I don’t speak Spanish.