Fire Emblem Three Houses is so ugly :(

Nintendo secondary franchises are always so low budget. They sell like a billion copies of Animal Crossing and it still looks like the first Gamecube game, all Fire Emblem games are ugly as fuck. The only exception is the Xenoblade series, everything else looks like ass.

Even Pokemon is ugly as sin and its one of the best selling series ever made.

Nintendo is pure trash. Greedy bastards.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nintendo secondary franchises are always so low budget. They sell like a billion copies of Animal Crossing and it still looks like the first Gamecube game, all Fire Emblem games are ugly as fuck. The only exception is the Xenoblade series, everything else looks like ass.

Even Pokemon is ugly as sin and its one of the best selling series ever made.

Nintendo is pure trash. Greedy bastards.

Its probably fine in handheld mode. On a TV it's so embarrassingly ugly that it's hurting my enjoyment.

yeah the backgrounds and stuff are all pretty low quality. 

big contrast from the voice acting which is actually decent.

game fucking owns though and it's not like the genre is really reliant on graphics so whatever. 

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

When I finish Animal Crossing in a few days I think I'll finally get this one next. Intelligent Systems' 3D modelling has always been pretty rough so I expect that coming in.

You will really like it. Compared to say Valkyria or Disgaea that are the best in the genre. This fire emblem really respects your time in comparison. It's kinda easier in some ways but it has a rewind feature that makes it less of a time waster played with permadeath.

Edited by Team 2019
5 hours ago, Casual said:

yeah the backgrounds and stuff are all pretty low quality. 

big contrast from the voice acting which is actually decent.

game fucking owns though and it's not like the genre is really reliant on graphics so whatever. 

yup. the rest of the game is stellar. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Red. Black eagles.

Building a waifu team eventually with no males.

Spoiler

There’s a part where you must make a major choice. Always side with edelgard. This ensures you get a radically different path/ending, so you have a dramatically different experience in your second play though. 

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It is pretty ugly. Maybe now that fire emblem seems to be more popular they will send more time on the graphics. But probably not. 

it looks like a ps2 game lol. but it's still my 2019 goty.