RE3 GS review in progress - 6.0

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone i know who has completed HL say it's one of the most amazing gaming experiences - period. just admit it....this is a big pc vr victory. 

yeah, because the nemesis is real af 

i know i'm in the minority here, but re 7 > re 2 remake. 

Posted Images

~5 hours is disappointing.  But honestly, even just more of RE2 with some different scares and environments is enough for me at this point.  I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but it sounds like it's not going to do anything to change the perception of RE3 in comparison to the other games.  There's still lots of reviewers saying it's a fun campaign.. just short and disappointing compared to what it should have been.

For the love of god though... fuck cutting content..  Capcom apparently "omitted" certain enemies because they were striving for realism..... lmao... in RE games of all things... :roll:   

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It has a 80 mc currentky and is getting lots of 8 and 9s . Only a few bad reviews .

Thats still a whole 10-13 points below the RE2 remake, and there are a lot of reviews yet to come so it will probably plummet into the 70s when all is said and done.

Regardless, a lot of what I've read about this game makes it sound like it was rushed. Capcom wanted to ride RE2's gravy train so they quickly pumped this out a year after that game's release. Thats probably not far off from how long it took them to develop it either.

Edited by Twinblade
17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

~5 hours is disappointing.  But honestly, even just more of RE2 with some different scares and environments is enough for me at this point.  I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but it sounds like it's not going to do anything to change the perception of RE3 in comparison to the other games.  There's still lots of reviewers saying it's a fun campaign.. just short and disappointing compared to what it should have been.

For the love of god though... fuck cutting content..  Capcom apparently "omitted" certain enemies because they were striving for realism..... lmao... in RE games of all things... :roll:   

:mj: yeah, because the nemesis is real af 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats still a whole 10-13 points below the RE2 remake, and there are a lot of reviews yet to come so it will probably plummet into the 70s when all is said and done.

Regardless, a lot of what I've read about this game makes it sound like it was rushed. Capcom wanted to ride RE2's gravy train so they quickly pumped this out a year after that game's release. Thats probably not far off from how long it took them to develop it either.

i know i'm in the minority here, but re 7 > re 2 remake. 

• Ben 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They should have remade Code: Veronica, wasting their time on this side story bullshit which was always just an ok game was dumb. 

I can only imagine the amount of shit they would cut from RE:CV if they ever do remake it...

This wasn't made by the RE2 Remake team though right?  So maybe the next one they do will feel better?

Who knows.. I guess RE3 is nice as a companion piece to RE2 Remake.  I'm going to just think of this remake more as the "Jill" campaign of RE2 lol.

I have a feeling most of the reviewers are basing their completion times off the in-game timer, which can apparently be WAY off.

Some people are saying the in game timer said 6h but a guy timed himself outside of the game and it was 12h.

Obviously the consensus is that it's a short game.. but it might not be AS short as the in game timer would have you believe.