LifestyleWars! Feel free to brag about yo shit and trash other posters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about

not saying ghostz is small but bathroom mirror pictures are so misleading. Even I look big in them, then I move to the living room mirror where Im a couple more feet away and my reaction changes from 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Now I see why Ikes first wife left him , lol

I left her bro, she’s batshit crazy and is attached to the hip with her mother. It’s like I married both of them. :scust:

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

I left her bro, she’s batshit crazy and is attached to the hip with her mother. It’s like I married both of them. :scust:

She probably thought thats what you wanted :jokercat:

Another butthurt tribute thread for me..........its been a while since we last had these.

I love how......they're demonstrating how butthurt they are, its like they don't understand how its obvious.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Another butthurt tribute thread for me..........its been a while since we last had these.

I love how......they're demonstrating how butthurt they are, its like they don't understand how its obvious.

Lmao Jerry we just dug your ass in the grave so far you cried for Cooke :tom:

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about a year and met several couples and single women. 

Nah...I do that without swinging.... it's called cheating :mjpls:.... I do it the old school way, fuck outside girls on the side :shrug:

I'm not recruiting some next guy to fuck my wife bro... lol

But more power to you. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Lmao Jerry we just dug your ass in the grave so far you cried for Cooke :tom:

so that means, in the previous phone threads.....................you ass got handed to you about 100 times in that thread, because you were calling for Cooke in almost every other post.

Good to know.:banderoos:

You just admitted that you were trying to derail the covid19 thread.................YOU ADMITTED IT.

You gave yourself away.........and you did it first.

:blessed:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

you guys must be bored. 

of course they are...........they just got laid off.

........which is the closest you'll ever see any of their names associated with the word "laid" in the same sentence LOL

Goobs posts an average or 30 posts towards me before I respond.  Dont really need to say anything else about that :reg:

Also bragging about cheating on your wife . Lmao , the sheep here are scumbags lol

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

gonna keep the covid-19 thread locked for a day or so. may just keep it perm locked. i think it ran its course. 

that's what these trump defenders would absolutely love is to keep that thread locked.

they were intentionally trying to derail it by making personal attacks.