LifestyleWars! Feel free to brag about yo shit and trash other posters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about

not saying ghostz is small but bathroom mirror pictures are so misleading. Even I look big in them, then I move to the living room mirror where Im a couple more feet away and my reaction changes from 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.............WOW you are running bigtime.

You specifically spoke of OVERTIME, and that you wanted to get that overtime.

That is why you bashed the concept of "salaried" workers.

You are hourly................you are not going to get out of this.

Sorry........I don't work full time, I actually come close to working part-time........and I still get my full salary.

And like said:

you are now embarrassed about the stuff you admitted about YOUR job. lol

Yes, I said I WANTED overtime. Because. I am not eligible. 

Fuck you’re dense :kaz:

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. if you want, create it. i'm going to head out for the night. or i can make it tomorrow. up to you man. 

I can make it tomorrow, I just want to wait so theres enough time for people to come back with a level head or else they'll just pick up where they left off.

Edited by Twinblade
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, I said I WANTED overtime. Because. I am not eligible. 

Fuck you’re dense :kaz:

Nope.

Lied again, you said "you work alot of hours anyways" and you specifically went to hourly so that you COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE of the overtime.

That is why you took the $20,000 cut in pay, because supposedly you would make it up with the overtime that you EXPECT to work.

Dude..........you're not getting out of this. You already know that I am nailing you exactly to the things you have said.

Notice how you haven't denied any of these specific things that I have recalled you saying.

You specifically said that people who work on salary are suckers.

Holy shit........I got you running, bigtime.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

Lied again, you said "you work alot of hours anyways" and you specifically went to hourly so that you COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE of the overtime.

That is why you took the $20,000 cut in pay, because supposedly you would make it up with the overtime that you EXPECT to work.

Dude..........you're not getting out of this. You already know that I am nailing you exactly to the things you have said.

Notice how you haven't denied any of these specific things that I have recalled you saying.

You specifically said that people who work on salary are suckers.

Holy shit........I got you running, bigtime.

Yes, I could take advantage of overtime....IF I WAS ELIGIBLE :tom:

why must you LIE? LMAO. Backed into such a corner! :D 

And where did I take a 20k Paycut? I said I WOULD just to be able to be ELIGIBLE overtime. You KNOW this...boy do I have you CORNEREDDDD :ANYWORD:

Edited by ghostz
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm a white male

:cmpunk2:

Have to reply to this because every time I put that on a job application, I immediately think about the chance of that application being filtered out of the system just based on that one response. Am i just paranoid or does anyone else think that way? I know companies aren't supposed to do that, but im sure some of the more liberal ones get away with it.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Because being salaried (esp at the level YOURE AT) is NOT a good thing you moron! :kaz:

ive told you 5 times now :D ! 

thanks for admitting you were LYING....AGAIN :mroff:

you can tell he has no idea of "big boy jobs" based on how much he gloats salary means something. 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Have to reply to this because every time I put that on a job application, I immediately think about the chance of that application being filtered out of the system just based on that one response. Am i just paranoid or does anyone else think that way? I know companies aren't supposed to do that, but im sure some of the more liberal ones get away with it.

Where do you put this exactly? wtf? how is that a thing? in the US? don't you have to provide a picture of yourself? you write down your gender and SKIN COLOUR lmfao

25 minutes ago, kaz said:

Where do you put this exactly? wtf? how is that a thing? in the US? don't you have to provide a picture of yourself? you write down your gender and SKIN COLOUR lmfao

Technically the info is voluntary most of the time, It just feels off if i don't fill out everything.

Edited by Twinblade
55 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, I could take advantage of overtime....IF I WAS ELIGIBLE :tom:

why must you LIE? LMAO. Backed into such a corner! :D 

And where did I take a 20k Paycut? I said I WOULD just to be able to be ELIGIBLE overtime. You KNOW this...boy do I have you CORNEREDDDD :ANYWORD:

Sorry, you're not getting out of this.

You were making fun of salaried employees, and now you're trying to flip your schedule.

You sell insurance......you are a call center worker.

No insurance company tells their employees "sure sell insurance as whatever hours you choose, even at 2am in the morning"

Unless they're an independent contractor.

32 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

you can tell he has no idea of "big boy jobs" based on how much he gloats salary means something. 

I speak about salary in terms of my work hours.

I love how you're the one who actually doesn't know.

You don't even know how you got my pay estimate wrong because you don't the most basic of things, I even challenged you to three guesses, and you bailed.

One word, five letters long.

45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I do the same thing, I either don't answer or select other. I don't need racist left wing affirmative action policies fucking me over.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I speak about salary in terms of my work hours.

I love how you're the one who actually doesn't know.

You don't even know how you got my pay estimate wrong because you don't the most basic of things, I even challenged you to three guesses, and you bailed.

One word, five letters long.

@-GD- can you undelete the posts in the other thread? Jerry wants to ban bet that I said I’m hourly in the last thread 

:kaz: he’s resulted to flat out lying to save face. Too bad ain’t nothin covering that fat sweaty pie face up :vince:

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@-GD- can you undelete the posts in the other thread? Jerry wants to ban bet that I said I’m hourly in the last thread 

:kaz: he’s resulted to flat out lying to save face. Too bad ain’t nothin covering that fat sweaty pie face up :vince:

He's getting mad because I keep on repeating.

...................he sells insurance.  That's all he is. He's just an insurance salesman.

And I like how he got so mad, he's snapping at a response that I am giving towards the other dingleberry.  And I don't even mention ghosts in that post.

Man, he sure does mad............for an insurance salesman.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's getting mad because I keep on repeating.

...................he sells insurance.  That's all he is. He's just an insurance salesman.

And I like how he got so mad, he's snapping at a response that I am giving towards the other dingleberry.  And I don't even mention ghosts in that post.

Man, he sure does mad............for an insurance salesman.

He literally is making it up....as he goes! :D

glad

you

agreed

to

that

ban

bet

:drake: