LifestyleWars! Feel free to brag about yo shit and trash other posters

Just now, Twinblade said:

Unless you can’t grow hair on either surface then you’re pretty much fucked :jokercat:

haha true. well there's always surgery. i've seen some bad jobs, but some great ones too. a few of our reporters have gotten good work done (probably spent a fortune, though)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about

not saying ghostz is small but bathroom mirror pictures are so misleading. Even I look big in them, then I move to the living room mirror where Im a couple more feet away and my reaction changes from 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

that's hilarious! i would pm bodycount. iirc, he knew a lot about this stuff. 

I got savings, and all the amenities.  Taking this birus on the Chin. Prepping for P2 of my life.  I'd take either option and I'm FUCKING READY.

Need a PS4 next may not splurge for a pro just to play FF7 import. 

i have full hair, i can let it grow to my asshole in 6 months if i want to but i dont go further than shoulder length. that said I shave my head clean 1mm nazi style every time. 

long hair takes a lot of work tbh. I never liked it even tho i love metal/black metal 

bald and a full grown beard is badass

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I got that skin fade to a 2.5 and a full beard. :banderoos:

the only picture ive ever seen of you was a small biceps holding a phone pointed at a warped out face :D 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

1F03B5C1-CD04-4185-97AC-FBAD1FDC8E95.thumb.jpeg.92d5ccfae224f03236cb60b74d5d4d8f.jpeg

Not small biceps at all :smugcena:

this one? idk still looks kinda small-ish to me. but I meant another one where you warped your face in white.

Idk what I’d do if I started going bald. Shit seems like it would be depressing. They say it’s genetics and all you have to do is look at your dad and uncles to see if you might go bald. Can’t name a single one that went bald so I’m safe.

Grey hairs on the other hand...

My hair is still a dirty blonde but my short beard has been going very grey these past few years. :(

oh well. I’ll take greyness over hair loss any day.

49 minutes ago, Delita said:

Idk what I’d do if I started going bald. Shit seems like it would be depressing. They say it’s genetics and all you have to do is look at your dad and uncles to see if you might go bald. Can’t name a single one that went bald so I’m safe.

My hair is still a dirty blonde but my short beard has been going very grey these past few years. :(

I finally got grays on the beard. I use just for men. Ain’t no shame :smoke:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I finally got grays on the beard. I use just for men. Ain’t no shame :smoke:

I actually like it right now haha. It’s just a bit here and there. But once it turns full on grey I’m coloring that shit

6 hours ago, Delita said:

wait youre white?!? I always thought you were black...