LifestyleWars! Feel free to brag about yo shit and trash other posters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about

not saying ghostz is small but bathroom mirror pictures are so misleading. Even I look big in them, then I move to the living room mirror where Im a couple more feet away and my reaction changes from 

Posted Images

@jehurey is poor and fat and is forced to go to work during a pandemic, just like Walmart shelf stockers. 

also, he's a flat out liar and is attempting to spread germs because his company forces his to work:

On 2020-03-20 at 1:11 PM, jehurey said:

So I ended up getting a classic thermometer. And then I bought a store sandwich, and I found some hoagie bread, and then I bought some Chester Cheetos Fries (like Hot Fries, but Cheetos), and then I wanted a pecan pie.

On 2020-03-27 at 7:44 PM, jehurey said:

I went to the checkout counter after buying the thermometer, and used self-checkout and used the SLEEVE OF THAT SAME SWEATJACKET so that my fingers don't touch the keypad directly.

On 2020-03-27 at 7:48 PM, jehurey said:

No.  I had went around the store getting all the food first.

How do you think I built up the sweat by the time I was getting the thermometer?

On 2020-03-27 at 7:55 PM, jehurey said:

Uh huh. It still doesn't change the fact that I bought the classic thermometer last.

He tried to back pedal on it, but it's all there. @SheepKilla @JONBpc

Edited by ghostz
Just now, Ike said:

Damn that’s nice!

You also just reminded me though that I should call and try to refinance my car loan. 

I was going to refinance when the fed dropped the rates, but rates are still high. Would be a good time to buy something new if you're in the market for a car with all of these 0% financing offers.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m part of a swingers group, which is actually called the lifestyle in the community. It’s a shit ton of fun and you get to fuck some gorgeous women. 

and some men are fuckin your wife too :mjgrin:

• Ben 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m part of a swingers group, which is actually called the lifestyle in the community. It’s a shit ton of fun and you get to fuck some gorgeous women. 

wait, what? details nigga

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

wait, what? details nigga

Just a local group of couples in the Puget Sound area. We swap partners, girls play with each other. Just fun sex shit in a group. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and some men are fuckin your wife too :mjgrin:

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about a year and met several couples and single women. 

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about a year and met several couples and single women. 

I dabbled a lot into this in my twenty’s, good times 

• Upvote 1