LifestyleWars! Feel free to brag about yo shit and trash other posters

9 hours ago, kaz said:

i have full hair, i can let it grow to my asshole in 6 months if i want to but i dont go further than shoulder length. that said I shave my head clean 1mm nazi style every time. 

long hair takes a lot of work tbh. I never liked it even tho i love metal/black metal 

bald and a full grown beard is badass

Yeah, but you're fat and ugly.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a decent beard but the hair on my head has been practicing social distancing before it was popular lol

And I’m fucking some 20 year old student. So whatever. It’s just sex man. That’s the whole philosophy. It’s a fun aspect of the relationship and something we do together. We’ve been doing it for about

not saying ghostz is small but bathroom mirror pictures are so misleading. Even I look big in them, then I move to the living room mirror where Im a couple more feet away and my reaction changes from 

Posted Images

alright i may have misspoke :trump2: still, while i'd like to put on just a bit more muscle im happy with having a smaller build. There is really no practical reason to walk around with that much weight, because then you just lose basic skills like flexibility, speed, range of motion, etc. Even most women don't find that level of size attractive any more.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

alright i may have misspoke :trump2: still, while i'd like to put on just a bit more muscle im happy with having a smaller build. There is really no practical reason to walk around with that much weight, because then you just lose basic skills like flexibility, speed, range of motion, etc. Even most women don't find that level of size attractive any more.

you can have a good amount of muscle and still be extremely flexible and agile. dominik sky is jacked and is basically superman. 

great video, in general. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There is really no practical reason to walk around with that much weight, because then you just lose basic skills like flexibility, speed, range of motion, etc.

That's only true if you don't train for those things alongside strength training.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Even most women don't find that level of size attractive any more.

Who cares? Women find confidence attractive and most people Ghostz's size are going to lift because they enjoy it and it makes them feel good.

You're being a real hater right now.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Women like different things, not all women like the same exact thing.   

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That's only true if you don't train for those things alongside strength training.

Who cares? Women find confidence attractive and most people Ghostz's size are going to lift because they enjoy it and it makes them feel good.

You're being a real hater right now.

Eh im not really trying to be judgmental, I know a lot of people put a lot of work into getting that size but in my opinion i don't think the benefits of going that route are worth all that hard work.

Edited by Twinblade
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Eh im not really trying to be judgmental, I know a lot of people put a lot of work into getting that size but in my opinion i don't think the benefits of going that route are worth all that hard work.

there's a psychological component. like...there's an extremely satisfying feeling of being able to deadlift 425/squat 350/ bench 250....or dropping down to 6% bodyfat...or mastering a muscle up or one arm pull up. yes, some women like lean men. others like huge ones. however, a lot of my friends who train don't do it for the women. they do it to achieve a sense of accomplishment. 

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you can have a good amount of muscle and still be extremely flexible and agile. dominik sky is jacked and is basically superman. 

great video, in general. 

Yeah,  there are people who train gymnastics/parkour/freerunning who are big and can still be light on their feet, theres no doubt about that. But as someone who trains parkour on the side (not as seriously as this dude lol) i've seen a lot of dudes with arms twice as large who still lack the strength to pull themselves up walls like i can. They have big ass biceps and triceps but probably have imbalances in other muscle groups and combined with their larger weight, that makes it more difficult for them to do the simpler movements. I guess that could be down to them just pumping iron 24/7, and not focusing on training the rest of their body properly.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah,  there are people who train gymnastics/parkour/freerunning who are big and can still be light on their feet, theres no doubt about that. But as someone who trains parkour on the side (not as seriously as this dude lol) i've seen a lot of dudes with arms twice as large who still lack the strength to pull themselves up walls like i can. They have big ass biceps and triceps but probably have imbalances in other muscle groups and combined with their larger weight, that makes it more difficult for them to do the simpler movements. I guess that could be down to them just pumping iron 24/7, and not focusing on training the rest of their body properly.

a lot of that can be remedied with a stronger core. you can have huge lats and biceps, but will struggle with the pull up if you have a weak core. but for some guys, they are fine with that. everyone has a personal goal, whether its overall fitness, or just a particular component of it. 

on a side note powerlifters will improve their lifts by working in some calisthenics and mobility work. 

7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

a lot of that can be remedied with a stronger core. you can have huge lats and biceps, but will struggle with the pull up if you have a weak core. but for some guys, they are fine with that. everyone has a personal goal, whether its overall fitness, or just a particular component of it. 

on a side note powerlifters will improve their lifts by working in some calisthenics and mobility work. 

Yeah that makes sense. My cousin (who was relatively sizeable) would invite me to the gym sometimes and he would hit a lot of the machines depending on what he was working on, but I never saw him do anything calisthenics based like push ups and pull ups. I then laughed at him when he told me in a casual conversation that he could only do 5 pull ups in a row :ben:

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah that makes sense. My cousin (who was relatively sizeable) would invite me to the gym sometimes and he would hit a lot of the machines depending on what he was working on, but I never saw him do anything calisthenics based like push ups and pull ups. I then laughed at him when he told me in a casual conversation that he could only do 5 pull ups in a row :ben:

yeah, i know tank looking dudes who can't do more than 5 either. but hey, to each is own. i've been leaning more towards "prison style" training in the last 10 years, due to limited equipment (if i was sleeping over a gf's place - but wanted to train the AM), and because i actually like body weight training (a lot easier on the joints too). it's funny seeing my gym friends losing their minds, right now, because they can't get access to a squat rack or a bench. 

woman like to laugh. and some even like to laugh at muscle boi-looking wardrobes. go for whatever you wanna look like. 

Edited by kaz
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

only reason to lift is to look good. 

for you. i like to set new goals and accomplish them. that's why my body constantly changes.....from big and bulky...to super lean...to a mx of both. it really depends on what i'm doing and my diet. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

for you. i like to set new goals and accomplish them. that's why my body constantly changes.....from big and bulky...to super lean...to a mx of both. it really depends on what i'm doing and my diet. 

I'm sure there's lots of neat things you CAN do with your body. And kudos to all that.  Me personally, I got a small frame, period. I have to accept that. I can lift my butt off and eventually look aight, but its just astethics. If I did absoltely nothing,  would never get overweight or unhealthy.  Just pure aesthetics. Thanks god. But I will try to maintain year after a year. Maybe when i'm 40 my metabolism finally slows down enough lol

Edited by kokujin
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

my body doesnt change for shit lol. I can put on 5-10 lbs of muscle or not. 

Lifting to me is boring as fuck compared to martial arts, but I do it anyway because it's necessary.

I miss hard spars so much, I just want to lay into some ching chong for their country causing me this shit.  The amount of pent up aggression I have since everything shut down is driving me fucking nuts.