PlayStation 5 uncovered: the Mark Cerny tech deep dive [Digital Foundry]

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij  - "bbbbbut I didn't believe it guys,bbbbbut it's not my source...  bbbbbut I was just reposting fake news and saying they're legitimate but I didn't believe it... trust me :aww:" 

Why not?

Windows central DOES have developer sources.  If they're saying they're hearing the same thing from various sources.... then it doesn't matter if one of them quoted something from some unknown person.  That's on them... not on me.  Windows Central ARE legitimate though.. they have connections.

I don't give a shit if they're right or wrong.  I've also posted about how devs have been praising PS5 for how easy it is to work with...  again... I don't give a shit right or wrong.

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here, I did my own deep dive                 

They dont have to dive to deep

Lemmings resorting to fan fiction because they have no games to play. 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

None of your idiots even understand what's happening here. It's not even about whether it's true or not, the system is forming an irreconcilable stigma.

Another system had a stigma in 2013. 

:cmpunk2:

Hopes & Dreams™ 2.0 :rofl: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

We don't actually know that it's misinformation though. It's logical given they rattled over their entire system from end to end yet didn't show it. I'd put money on they can't figure out what it will look like yet

:sabu:

How much money are you willing to lose? :tom5:

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Why not?

Windows central DOES have developer sources.  If they're saying they're hearing the same thing from various sources.... then it doesn't matter if one of them quoted something from some unknown person.  That's on them... not on me.  Windows Central ARE legitimate though.. they have connections.

I don't give a shit if they're right or wrong.  I've also posted about how devs have been praising PS5 for how easy it is to work with...  again... I don't give a shit right or wrong.

They knew it was BS that's why his post had a huge qualifier in the beginning so when he gets called out he can say the same shit you're saying now....... but by then you would have people who won't see the follow up and believe the intial story. 

You believed it with your gullible lemming ass :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

They knew it was BS that's why his post had a huge qualifier in the beginning so when he gets called out he can say the same shit you're saying now....... but by then you would have people who won't see the follow up and believe the intial story. 

You believed it with your gullible lemming ass :lawl:

Oh for fuck sakes :roll: