Gonna pull the trigger and buy a buddies PS4 base for $160

And then spend $103 on a 10,000 YEN JPN PSN card to buy FF7 remake JPN digital.  Hopefully I don't fuck it up and buy the English version.

IF anyone knows of any cheaper ways, stop me.  :happyad:  Also I started reading my HP2 book on my phone lately. Gonna study to rorona.  

If you spend hours and hours looking maybe you’ll find a better price but if I was you I would just get it, that’s a solid deal. 

Not sure on the Japan edition thing, have you checked to see if you can just switch the American version of FFVII to Japanese audio?

:ben:

50 minutes ago, kaz said:

I think any version will have both english/japo text and voice. 

'I'd be shocked as faw if you can switch the menus and text to fully jap.  FFXV was the first to do that, but maybe that's worth reddit researching right now. :love:  that would be beast as faw.  I did get to play FFXV in all japanese and I don't think it was any different than the jap version.

1 hour ago, Cell said:

If you spend hours and hours looking maybe you’ll find a better price but if I was you I would just get it, that’s a solid deal. 

Not sure on the Japan edition thing, have you checked to see if you can just switch the American version of FFVII to Japanese audio?

:ben:

give or take, it's like $65 extra Ill wish I didn't spend.  After months with it (especially in this quarantne), I'll be happy I got it.

Also I don't think  my 1080p tv even takes advantage of a PS4 Pro.

but my man, audio is not enough. Gotta get the ellusive text and text bubble experience. I've been playing dq11 that way lately, and tho campy and simple,

I think and I'm hoping I know more than enough to enjoy FF7. 

hhhmmzzuzuz. Ya I shouldn't regret. I hope I'm alive // good christian boy by the tme it comes out!! I'll probably enjoy the funk out of it!!  :adhd:

Ive never played the origianl past disc 1, and delita knda ruined the entire plot of the game for me (lmfao), but I really have no idea what the games even about so I'll enjoy the drama and progression.  Why is Barret's aggressive ass the first and only introduction to black people Japan has.  :fight:  

Edited by kokujin
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

give or take, it's like $65 extra Ill wish I didn't spend.  After months with it (especially in this quarantne), I'll be happy I got it.

Also I don't think  my 1080p tv even takes advantage of a PS4 Pro.

but my man, audio is not enough. Gotta get the ellusive text and text bubble experience. I've been playing dq11 that way lately, and tho campy and simple,

I think and I'm hoping I know more than enough to enjoy FF7. 

hhhmmzzuzuz. Ya I shouldn't regret. I hope I'm alive // good christian boy by the tme it comes out!! I'll probably enjoy the funk out of it!!  :adhd:

Ive never played the origianl past disc 1, and delita knda ruined the entire plot of the game for me (lmfao), but I really have no idea what the games even about so I'll enjoy the drama and progression.  Why is Barret's aggressive ass the first and only introduction to black people Japan has.  :fight:  

Normally I would roll my eyes at gamers who exclusively look for the Japanese audio/text versions of stuff but I can actually see the appeal with this, the dialogue was the weakest part of the demo and I hope it gets better throughout the game. I know what you mean about Barrett. 

Edited by Cell
5 hours ago, Cell said:

Normally I would roll my eyes at gamers who exclusively look for the Japanese audio/text versions of stuff but I can actually see the appeal with this, the dialogue was the weakest part of the demo and I hope it gets better throughout the game. I know what you mean about Barrett. 

lol it's also a language I'm seriously trying to get fluent at reading writing and speaking at. Not cuz of anime. Not for any reason other than I just decided to major in a foreign langauge in college.

that shit bothers me lol 'cuz I'm black and have to deal with Japanese people.

Du the dialogue in japanese itself is wonkers slang and witty and complex. I think it's actually going to be high-level most of the time. I imagine it gets pretty lame and tame in English. 

You mean the voice quality was bad? Or the words used?  I'm hoping the real game has loooooooooooooots of text and shit, and townfolk that will chatter chat with you.

black PS4 clean in hand. Yup.

Now I'm fuckng gameless for 5 days.   Uhh, can you like, put save files (now from other profiles) onto a usb drive and I play them here? It sounds like you always need to be logged in that other profile.  So therefore, did I just give away 80 hours of dq11 gameplay to my brother?? lmfao.  fidge.

156687043_cloudpinkstrife.gif.fd09e701ea65ca08829f5ea6ae9c0927.gifCan someone make this as big as possible but just small enough to fit sw nazi 600 x 275 gif sig restrictions?

or

ca97da3b92468672bead99ec930a3dca7d6c471b

I wanted this one as well.  I'm chaging my name to blu. It's time to pay refuge and homage to the King.  Nintendo you don't exist until the next Zelda game. 

Edited by kokujin
28 minutes ago, kokujin said:

156687043_cloudpinkstrife.gif.fd09e701ea65ca08829f5ea6ae9c0927.gifCan someone make this as big as possible but just small enough to fit sw nazi 600 x 275 gif sig restrictions?

or

ca97da3b92468672bead99ec930a3dca7d6c471b

I wanted this one as well.  I'm chaging my name to blu. It's time to pay refuge and homage to the King.  Nintendo you don't exist until the next Zelda game. 

duuuuuude :ben: 

first search a fitting gif man those sucks for whatever.

also play the og Nier first and then Automata. They both own. 

Cowcojin :dreamy:

On 2020-04-05 at 8:14 AM, kaz said:

duuuuuude :ben: 

first search a fitting gif man those sucks for whatever.

also play the og Nier first and then Automata. They both own. 

Cowcojin :dreamy:

find me a website. :ben:  I'll google it.

I lost 80 hours of dq11 because I was playing on my brother's profile on his ps4.  Am I cucked? I would LOVE to have both games at my arsenal, switching back and forth. Like hella japanese wowo.

Also yeah :D  If I get super impatient i could buy nier now,

it's like 5,000 YEN or $50 on JPN PSN tho.  I can look to see how cheap it is onlne amazon used.. 

and I probably will just play Nier 2 right away. Unless OG nier is something ridic. 

21 hours ago, lynux3 said:

A cow is born. :dame: 

lol i'm cowcojin now. I have to pay respects to this game for at least 3 months. I really hope it's nothing linear like ff13, but I actually fear disc 1 is gonna have to be.

Also, the demo for some reason now plays in Japanese text and subs. so I'm giving that a whirl.  :party:   I sent a screen to my bud and convinced him I hacked the PSN store and own the game as of yesterday. He's going nuts. sent me like 25 ????s and how's.  I no teach Japanese secrut. 

lol i'll change my username if I actually love the game. :D 

Edited by kokujin