TLOU 2 - Lots of new screenshots (SPOILERS)

I have a confession, I completed the first game for the first time only two weeks ago.

I thought it was genuinely fantastic, hard to give less than a 10/10 even seven years after release. 

Edited by Cell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh shit, so there's going to be flashbacks during the time of the first game.

That one photo where its sunny, I see an entire town in the distance.

Please let it be open-areas, but also I hope they create a genuine reason to want to explore the entire area.

4 minutes ago, Cell said:

I have a confession, I completely the first game for the first time only two weeks ago.

I thought it was genuinely fantastic, hard to give less than a 10/10 even seven years after release. 

the game holds up extremely well, especially the ps4 remaster. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Cell said:

I have a confession, I completely the first game for the first time only two weeks ago.

what a confession lol i never played it :faketan:

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh shit, so there's going to be flashbacks during the time of the first game.

That one photo where its sunny, I see an entire town in the distance.

Please let it be open-areas, but also I hope they create a genuine reason to want to explore the entire area.

While I think there could/will be flashbacks.. I don't think that picture indicates that.  It's clearly Tommy on the other horse and he has the same jacket that he does in the new scenes with him and Ellie.

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I want to play this just because it takes place in Seattle, I'd be really interested to see how they depict a post apocalyptic version of my city.

Just go to SoDo and Georgetown right now for a preview. :drake:

Did you ever play Infamous 2? I know it takes place in Seattle but I never played it.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Just go to SoDo and Georgetown right now for a preview. :drake:

Did you ever play Infamous 2? I know it takes place in Seattle but I never played it.

Right lol. Yeah I did, it's a pretty loose representation of Seattle. 

Looks exactly like the PS3rd version what a disgusting rehash. Good that they delayed this pos, hopefully for good :reg: 

The world has better things to do than listen to Neil Druckmann's pozzed garbage, LGBT-infused gaming is dead :laff:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I want to play this just because it takes place in Seattle, I'd be really interested to see how they depict a post apocalyptic version of my city.

So basically what it looks like right now?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They're really overusing the blur effects to the point where its hurting the overall image quality.

I'm sure they'll look better in motion.. but yea I agree.  They also have a LOT of film grain.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm sure they'll look better in motion.. but yea I agree.  They also have a LOT of film grain.

I think the real reason they delayed it is because all movie theaters are closed now :hehe: 

• Haha 3