Final Fantasy VII remake launch trailer

Just now, kokujin said:

right... I may be playing it first minute. digital releases are early or late?  :juggle: 

I'm pretty sure digital releases are available starting at midnight the day of release and the game is available for pre-loading right now. I buy physical though so I'm not the best source of information :shrug:

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm pretty sure digital releases are available starting at midnight the day of release and the game is available for pre-loading right now. I buy physical though so I'm not the best source of information :shrug:

ooooh. nasty. pre-load.  :patrice:

that means I gotta pull the trigger//buy a day before. actually you gave me more info. sans.

15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

ooooh. nasty. pre-load.  :patrice:

that means I gotta pull the trigger//buy a day before. actually you gave me more info. sans.

Yeah and start the download early. Its over 100GB.

6 hours ago, kaz said:

They show Sephiroth in a truck, they also show zack in a truck, they show both in Nibelheim. He never appears in Midgar, but like I said Cloud has the delusions the first time in Midgar.

I think it's just that, they will defintely flesh it out but remain true to the story. I wouldn't be worried about it. The game looks amazing tbh and I was super sceptical at first.

My dude almost finished the remake and really a small spoiler from the remake in the beginning that might explain the concerns about changes:

Reveal hidden contents

Sephiroth appears in Midgar (for actually no reason lmao) right before Aerith. It's a small cutscene and it's all in Clouds mind.

I mean we know why he appears or what he wants etc. but it wasn't in the original and it wasnt needed.

He's not talking about the Kalm flashback scene. He's talking about the hidden scene you get when you return to the Shinra Mansion library after Cloud regains his memory.

Its a scene that shows Zack and Cloud escaping and they hitch a ride on a truck to get to Midgar. Clouds all fucked up from the Jenova Cell injections so Zack is pretty much doing all the talking in the scene.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Looks absolutely incredible. 

Now we can put away that overrated POS relic original for good. 

:glad:

:scust: