Quarantine Game Sale - up to 80% off Eshop sale on full price games

Best Nintendo Switch Eshop deals

7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Katana Zero for 10. BUY IT!!!!! I paid 20 and I would pay 3x that. 

give me $60 then.

31 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Amazing sale here is AUS too. 
Bought Golf Story, Thronebreaker and Katana Zero cause Cooke is having an aneurism over it 

Thank you! You won't regret it

• Like 1
8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

:patrice:

if you have a European account (which is easy to make) the sale is bonkers :whew:

Edit* How's the crash Trilogy remake?  thinking of copping that and or the Crash Kart remake.  Both are like $12 or some shit. 

Edited by Goukosan
17 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Amazing sale here is AUS too. 
Bought Golf Story, Thronebreaker and Katana Zero cause Cooke is having an aneurism over it 

OMG you bought Thronebreaker on sale? Because I'd jump on that.

Other than a couple of games, I don't think this is a very good sale. I already got Ape out and The Messenger for free through Epic Games Store. So maybe I'd get Donut County, and Katana Zero because cooke is jizzing all over it. And maybe GRIS

20 minutes ago, Casual said:

NOA has the absolute worst sales in the industry. I don’t think I’ve ever bought something and thought I was getting a deal on a Nintendo platform. 

what are they supposed to discount them to? in any retail 50% off is huge.. 80% off is unheard of. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Other than a couple of games, I don't think this is a very good sale. I already got Ape out and The Messenger for free through Epic Games Store. So maybe I'd get Donut County, and Katana Zero because cooke is jizzing all over it. And maybe GRIS

Yeah, was like 30% off. Not a huge discount but I know that's a game I pretty on the Switch than PC or elsewhere. 

Get it right now. I demand it. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, was like 30% off. Not a huge discount but I know that's a game I pretty on the Switch than PC or elsewhere. 

Have you played it yet?

2 hours ago, Casual said:

NOA has the absolute worst sales in the industry. I don’t think I’ve ever bought something and thought I was getting a deal on a Nintendo platform. 

Switch is region free. 

Create a European Account and enjoy the crazy sales. 

almost bought thronebreaker but for some reason i bought baldurs gate again :tom:  ok the enhanced edition and rising storm 2 vietnam. 

I know thronebreaker is godlike for witcher fans but every time i want to buy it I remember I completely skipped Gwent in Witcher 3 cause it sounds awfully boring. 

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Have you played it yet?

I’m talking about Thronebreaker to Jerry. If that’s what you’re talking about then, no, not yet.

if you’re talking about Katana Zero though..... yes I have. Not for long though but good so far!