Quarantine Game Sale - up to 80% off Eshop sale on full price games

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I’m talking about Thronebreaker to Jerry. If that’s what you’re talking about then, no, not yet.

if you’re talking about Katana Zero though..... yes I have. Not for long though but good so far!

Love the music and atmosphere and the slowmo kills are so fun

23 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Love the music and atmosphere and the slowmo kills are so fun

Played some more. It actually is quite awesome. The story really slows the pace though yet at the same time it is fairly intriguing and am curious to see where they go with it. 

32 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Played some more. It actually is quite awesome. The story really slows the pace though yet at the same time it is fairly intriguing and am curious to see where they go with it. 

It's definitely going to have a sequel to finish the story 

Epic Games Store has their own sale, and if you had a $10 coupon left over from their Christmas sale, it can applied to the sale going on right now.

Has anybody played Superliminal, they showed the trailer during that Switch indie video last week, and it look really interesting.

its got a 75 on metacritic. The coupon brings it down to $5. So I think I will try that.

If not, then I was also thinking of getting Observation, because they talked about it quite a bit during the Giantbomb 2019 games of the year, and it appears to have an interesting story, but its more of a cinematic game. So it might not be very long.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Epic Games Store has their own sale, and if you had a $10 coupon left over from their Christmas sale, it can applied to the sale going on right now.

Has anybody played Superliminal, they showed the trailer during that Switch indie video last week, and it look really interesting.

its got a 75 on metacritic. The coupon brings it down to $5. So I think I will try that.

If not, then I was also thinking of getting Observation, because they talked about it quite a bit during the Giantbomb 2019 games of the year, and it appears to have an interesting story, but its more of a cinematic game. So it might not be very long.

Observer you mean?

On 2020-04-04 at 5:53 PM, Cookester15 said:

what are they supposed to discount them to? in any retail 50% off is huge.. 80% off is unheard of. 

50% off for indie games is a pretty common sale price. Nothing on this list is particularly noteworthy at these prices unless you only own buy games on a Switch.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

No its called Observation by developer No Code, published by Devolver Digital. It takes place in a space station, its a horror game.

Sam is the robot from Moon