Xbox Boss: Price a "Critical Factor" - Next-Gen Console Watch (Featuring Phil Spencer)

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that would be epic if it happens. 

It would.  And MS would seriously put a good dent in Sony's plan at the beginning of the gen.  If they could actually release top tier AAA games as well, they could claw back quite a bit of marketshare I think.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It would.  And MS would seriously put a good dent in Sony's plan at the beginning of the gen.  If they could actually release top tier AAA games as well, they could claw back quite a bit of marketshare I think.

yeah, it could possibly be more neck and neck next gen. i'm all for competition,  so this would be great! 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. I know for a fact Lockhart is real :reg: 

You really do not, and at this point it would just muddy their messaging and their product, it doesn't make any sense. 

It's not happening. Why do you think they're supporting the Xbox One for a year or two? Because if people can't move over now, they can do it later. It's not happening. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You really do not, and at this point it would just muddy their messaging and their product, it doesn't make any sense. 

It's not happening. Why do you think they're supporting the Xbox One for a year or two? Because if people can't move over now, they can do it later. It's not happening. 

I do.  And it is happeneing.  Why do you think they were fire selling the Xbox One X for like $230 off recently.  They're getting rid of that stock.

It's absolutely a real thing man :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I do.  And it is happeneing.  Why do you think they were fire selling the Xbox One X for like $230 off recently.  They're getting rid of that stock.

It's absolutely a real thing man :reg: 

No happening, bud. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't know why you keep doing this... I wouldn't push the issue if I didn't KNOW it was real.  This is coming back to you :hest: 

It's not happening, the Xbox One and Xbox One X fill the void, it's a product without a place. They don't need it, anyone who doesn't want to upgrade doesn't have to, and if they do they can.

Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not happening, the Xbox One and Xbox One X fill the void, it's a product without a place. They don't need it, anyone who doesn't want to upgrade doesn't have to, and if they do they can.

Simple as that. 

No it's not lmao... Man.. you are SO fucking short sighted lmao