Persona 5 Royal GameSpot Review - PERFECT 10

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meh, fuck this game. OG P5 was already too long as it was.

im sorry you hyped trash 

doom isnt even in the top 3 of the month lmao.   worst modern reboot alongside the tomb raider reboot.   western trash.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This.

Im actually looking forward to Persona 5 Scramble more than this lol. Its neat if you havent play the original though, I guess.

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Im actually looking forward to Persona 5 Scramble more than this lol. Its neat if you havent play the original though, I guess.

I think it looks cool. Im honestly just over Persona's mind numbing dungeon crawling and combat.

Edited by Twinblade
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think it looks cool. Im honestly just over Persona's mind numbing dungeon crawling and combat.

I loved the combat and the dungeons were fine, hell, I loved the game in general, just not enough for a second playthrough with additional content.

20 minutes ago, Delita said:

I remember hyping Persona 3 while people on this forum were hyping lost odyssey :sabu: who the hell even remembers that turd. Meanwhile Persona rakes in AAAs and AAAAs over and over 

im sorry you hyped trash 

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

After Nocturne I swore I'd never play another 60+ hour turn-based JRPG again. I like the atmosphere of the games but I'm not doing it again.