So WWE tried something new...

Undertaker vs Aj Styles in a Boneyard match...shot in cinematic view. It’s a bit cheese but overall very well done. 

Link will eventually be removed but here it is (in shitty quality)

havent watched the full match but the praise as being one of the best  WM matches ever is pretty universal 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO still being into wrestling :mj: 

WrestleMania is one of the bigger events of the year in all sports. I don’t watch wrestling though nor know who 95% of wrestlers are. 

taker is still iconic tho :smoke:

also it’s not like there are many other “sport” out there to watch :ben: it’s on the front page of ESPN currently lol

Edited by ghostz
16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

WrestleMania is one of the bigger events of the year in all sports. I don’t watch wrestling though nor know who 95% of wrestlers are. 

taker is still iconic tho :smoke:

also it’s not like there are many other “sport” out there to watch :ben: it’s on the front page of ESPN currently lol

Decent response.  :obama: 

Undertaker is still going at it? Cant they find someone more athletic for AJ Styles than slow ass 300 pounds almost 60 years old taker? How embarrassing. 

Im not even going to bother watching this. Wrestling doesnt work without a crowd anyway. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Undertaker is still going at it? Cant they find someone more athletic for AJ Styles than slow ass 300 pounds almost 60 years old taker? How embarrassing. 

Im not even going to bother watching this. Wrestling doesnt work without a crowd anyway. 

Yeah I couldn’t believe it either. It works here because this fight was produced and edited like a movie so they can use a lot of Hollywood magic and several takes  to make him still look good. In front of a live audience he’s an embarrassment . I think last year him and Goldberg try to have a match and they almost killed each other by botching several moves since they didn’t have the strength to pick each other up and they kept fucking up and dropping each other on their necks. Dudes look gassed after 2 mins. It was like 2 guys in an old folks home doing wrestling

• Haha 4

The Underaker >> Steve Austin you spoiled brats. Yes I cried 3/5 times but they let him win some. Kane andd Taker also best tag team duo.  Then those skinny Degeneration X kids.

Also HHH is my god. :love:    Then, *grumble* I'll give it to steve austin.  I personally like the Rock better but I'll admit i'm hating at that point.