Playstation profile saves now that I have my own console

So... didn't realize game content is tied to playstation profiles.  I actually put my 80 hours of dragon quest on my brother's profile.

Which means...?  What now that I have my own PS4?  (it's black and sexy but not a pro).  Am I fucked?  Anyway he can give me the data and I download it here?  Do I have to log in to his profile then each time to play?  Don't I risk wiping all my other saves or his saves here actually?  Am fucked. Anyone been through this exact same situation, please let me know.  

Saves are all digitally signed, so you will be unable to play your saved game on your profile if it was registered through his. Saves can be resigned using certain programs which cost money (I have one), but that's really the only way to do it. 

On 2020-04-06 at 3:37 PM, lynux3 said:

Is it? First time I've heard of it. Did you transfer your save file? 

On 2020-04-06 at 3:49 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Saves are all digitally signed, so you will be unable to play your saved game on your profile if it was registered through his. Saves can be resigned using certain programs which cost money (I have one), but that's really the only way to do it. 

that is so retarded. I got him to upload to cloud, and I can sign in (on his profile) and even download it to the hardware.

But I'm thinkng to re play and continue, I gotta re sign in to his profile.  If I stay out of logging in to PSN, would it not then not boot him out?  I'm gonna try putting the file to a USB drive and see if I can get it to dl to a different profile But as you said,  it may be digitally signed to that specific profile too. Welps, that's like 82 hours of dq11 that may be put on hold.  Signng in at odd nights and not logging into PSN for his sake, sounds like a pain in the arse.

• Sad 1