FFVII Remake perfect 10 at Gamespot (also the OT)

microsofts response to the persona + ff7 double team this week?

"Phil Spencer Reiterates Importance of Japanese Market and Promises a Lot More News in 2020" :sabu:

“The gaming market in Japan, fans in Japan, gamers in Japan, are incredibly important to me and team Xbox. Some of the most amazing experiences we’ve all played on games have come from Japan and we work really hard to make Xbox a part of the experience for customers in Japan.”

:rofl:

• Geese 1
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao not even AAA ? 

New avatar and faction change in preparation for Friday.

Posted Images

I finished the game a few days ago. It's ok so far. I just want to see the other characters. Vincent, Cait Sith, Yuffie and Cid.

7 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

microsofts response to the persona + ff7 double team this week?

"Phil Spencer Reiterates Importance of Japanese Market and Promises a Lot More News in 2020" :sabu:

“The gaming market in Japan, fans in Japan, gamers in Japan, are incredibly important to me and team Xbox. Some of the most amazing experiences we’ve all played on games have come from Japan and we work really hard to make Xbox a part of the experience for customers in Japan.”

:rofl:

xbox in japan is like a straight dude at a lesbian bar. 

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

xbox in japan is like a straight dude at a lesbian bar. 

Yeah but think about how oblivious most lemmings are. They'll leave the bar thinking: "Man, you see how many chicks were at that place!?"

Also, either Phil just left a hotboxed bathroom, or he's staring into contractor halogen lights, but wtf is with his eyes?

• Haha 1
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah but think about how oblivious most lemmings are. They'll leave the bar thinking: "Man, you see how many chicks were at that place!?"

Also, either Phil just left a hotboxed bathroom, or he's staring into contractor halogen lights, but wtf is with his eyes?

haha i was wondering about his eyes too. maybe he got dat corona! 

They got Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon last gen as exclusives. Regardless of the finished products, they got me hyped and excited to have a 360. Xbox just doesn’t have titles that give me a reason to purchase their hardware over another. 

On 2020-04-06 at 3:11 PM, Quad Damage said:

is it safe to say people that choose xbox over playstation literally hate themselves?

Idk. Lets ask Kingii

:cruise:

Edited by Delita
10 hours ago, Ike said:

They got Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon last gen as exclusives. Regardless of the finished products, they got me hyped and excited to have a 360. Xbox just doesn’t have titles that give me a reason to purchase their hardware over another. 

Well it proves they abandoned the market, and it was a grave mistake. Beyond what it does for the Japanese market, losing these games irreversibly makes the console seem like a worse value to consumers.

Look at how happy some Xbox Only owners were for scraps from the yakuza franchise. xbox players are foaming at the mouth for these types of games but hate to admit it.

Then you round out the complete loss of every fighting game, getting skipped on most JRPGs, losing the Shmup market, and you start to see the clear picture; Phil just didn't do his job.

Just now, Twinblade said:

My Best Buy copy shipped yesterday :tom5:

I'm keeping my Amazon one because it's only costing me $45. I think it's probably because I live in the Seattle area and it won't take long to ship since there are several distribution centers in the area. :happysad:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I placed my order June of 2019 when they still offered 10% off to prime member on new games. :reg:

Thats when I placed mine but they sent me an email saying that it would be delayed. You sure you didn't get something like that? I doubt its going to arrive on time.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats when I placed mine but they sent me an email saying that it would be delayed. You sure you didn't get something like that? I doubt its going to arrive on time.

:reg:

FFVII.JPG